OH-Survey USA: DeWine leads Cordray and Kucinich in the GE, Dem primary TIED (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:10:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  OH-Survey USA: DeWine leads Cordray and Kucinich in the GE, Dem primary TIED (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OH-Survey USA: DeWine leads Cordray and Kucinich in the GE, Dem primary TIED  (Read 5127 times)
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« on: April 06, 2018, 11:44:26 AM »

1. I want a governor who is going to work for the interests of people in Ohio, and Kucinich is that guy. Polling doesn't matter, Cordray is a weak candidate and will not  win the general. You still fail to address how on earth Cordray relates to Ashtabula, Trumbull, and Mahoning county voters, as well as Northwestern Ohio(Sandusky, Erie, Wood etc.) He talks like a typical politician and that's what these voters are sick of! I'm happy to endorse Cordray in the general but I just don't think he has the ability to relate to those voters! Kucinich is FRESH and NEW and that's what people want. Obama-Trump voters love this populist kind of attitude. In fact hell probably move socially to the right to gain wwc voters who are still winnable.
2. Cutting Taxes on the rich isn't enough, but there are several other steps that can be taken. Decriminalizing marijuana and eventually other substances so we can stop spending money on drug law enforcement, reducing prison populations, and abolishing ICE. And About the last point, if you think it sounds radical, then why do the democrats refuse to implement any border restriction at all? I'm fine with that, but if we aren't going to enforce it, just admit it. Why use an agency that we don't want to do its job?

Do you even live in Ohio?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies