Make an election map between you and the last two posters. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:09:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Make an election map between you and the last two posters. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Make an election map between you and the last two posters.  (Read 17769 times)
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: March 27, 2018, 06:55:45 PM »
« edited: March 28, 2018, 02:49:39 PM by L.D. Smith, Aggie! It's Real Expenses Again »

Me (D-TX) 237 EV, 35% pv
wxtransit (R-TX) 174 EV, 32% pv
Texarkana (I-VA)  126 EV, 28% pv

The Black vote moves significantly less D, with mass migration to an Independent bid in The South from Texarkana, but I manage to move a lot of WWC and Mormon votes my way while holding roughly the same on most other minority votes one would expect a Democrat to get. Little change from the expected from the Republican side, except maybe a slight rise in Southern Baptist turnout to stop that Mormon.

The House gives the Presidency to WX.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 08:56:58 PM »
« Edited: April 03, 2018, 06:08:01 PM by L.D. Smith, Aggie! It's Real Expenses Again »

Democratic Primary

I, L.D. Smith, pull off an upset with my centrist social views while the SJW-Donor Establishment bickers over whether to roll with Donor favorite Ninja, or the milequetoast but more palatable to college kids Weatherboy. The whole thing lets me survive Super Tuesday despite long odds and turn it around in The Midwest and seal the deal with Pennsylvania.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 02:26:12 AM »

I win, based on NPT and FairBoi splitting the right in NC, AZ, FL, NH, and NE-CD2...and my politics are an excellent fit in The Midwest.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2018, 01:46:28 PM »

MB
thumb
L.D. Smith
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2018, 04:03:13 PM »

D Primary

Massguy defeats L.D. Smith

General

Massguy (D-MA)/L.D. Smith (D-CA) 290 EV, 50% pv
Grassroots (R-IL)/TCG (R-GA) 248 EV, 46% pv
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2019, 03:01:46 AM »

Primary

Tack
Smith

Despite a strong start in Iowa, other challengers throw the race to Tack. Then NH is a blowout. Then SC. But I manage to stay in with Nevada...but ultimately, I mostly just end up a protest vote against Establishment Darling Tack. Eventually the money forces me out after Oregon comes up short.

General

Krol: 278 EV, 49.3% pv
Smith 260 EV, 48.9% pv

A spirited, close campaign between Krol and me. Ultimately Krol wins out because my religious background creates a little distrust and minority turnout plummets, which flips over Wisconsin and Michigan. Also, the home-effect flips over New Hampshire and Maine.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2020, 08:03:43 PM »

I run a 3rd party in protest to liberalization of both nominees. The result ends up playing a spoiler, giving Goldwater access to The West and Northeast, T'chenka into Utah and The South. I put lots of Midwest states into play for both sides and flip Maine.

Ultimately the difference is Georgia, with a split in Atlanta cancelling out a ton of gains in rural areas, so Goldwater wins.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2020, 10:10:46 PM »

I run a 3rd party in protest to liberalization of both nominees. The result ends up playing a spoiler, giving Goldwater access to The West and Northeast, T'chenka into Utah and The South. I put lots of Midwest states into play for both sides and flip Maine.

Ultimately the difference is Georgia, with a split in Atlanta cancelling out a ton of gains in rural areas, so Goldwater wins.

Am I a joke to you? Sad

You posted while I was making my map.

But eh, it'd likely be a name change anyway.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2023, 07:30:23 PM »

Lawer wins the D nomination, Goldwater somehow wins the R nomination, and I offer a more conservative alternative smh to either. It's all so very polarized so I don't get far, but lucky for me, Goldwater insulted a lot sensible cold-weather people.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies