Make an election map between you and the last two posters. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:52:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Make an election map between you and the last two posters. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Make an election map between you and the last two posters.  (Read 17775 times)
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: October 29, 2018, 03:34:31 PM »

I run in the republican primaries but lose the nomination to Admiral President. Despite the fact I lost the nomination, I get angered at the nomination I lost and run third party. While I probably only get about 4 to 6 percent of the vote, I do steal enough votes from Admiral to give Thumb21 a narrow victory in the electoral college, and a 3 or 4 percent popular vote victory. I win Oregon because in the last couple of weeks in the election, I decide I want to win at the very least my home state in order to possibly throw the electoral college, pulling out a 2 percent or so victory there. I become the first third party in over half a century to win a state, and some of my supporters think I should run again, but since I cost Admiral the presidency, most people in the party are angry at me and outside or Oregon, my national political influence is dead
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 08:01:20 PM »

Strangely enough, this would probably be one of the few times where I'm actually the liberal of the bunch, so for this one map, I will pretend like I am a democrat, Hillgoose is a independent, and DPK is the republican

Hillgoose concentrates on the rural west, and picks up three states. Due to his sectionalist appeal, he managed to beat Thurmond's record for lowest scoring candidate to win electoral votes. Earning 2.2 percent of the vote. DPK picks up several states that would seem to vote for them over me or Hillgoose. I do really well in the democrat strongholds, and keep a relatively close race in the rust belt, perhaps even snagging the popular vote by about .5-.7 percent due to the republcian split, but DPK has a base that is too large to over throw and I lose in a electoral landslide
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2019, 07:15:18 PM »

I made a third party bid, helping appeal to the white male vote, which helps gives me several states in the deep south as well as Montana and a narrow victory in Minnesota. I lock in myself as the real serious contender in Oregon and Washington through home state appeal and maybe minor voter suppression. I don't even make it on the ballot in Utah, the only state I don't. Hillgoose almost dies in arkansas and every democrat cheers for that and pity votes let him sweep every single county in California in a memeslide and win that way
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 10:08:49 PM »

Grassroots wins the nomination over Heller but I pull off one single victory in the primary with my home state
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies