Make an election map between you and the last two posters. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:20:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Make an election map between you and the last two posters. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Make an election map between you and the last two posters.  (Read 17882 times)
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« on: March 28, 2018, 07:33:34 PM »

Me
Weatherboy
MB

D primary, probably ends in contested convention. As I think I'd have the most raw delegates (especially if there are superdelegates), I'd probably make a deal with one of them for the VP position. Or maybe they make a "progressive deal" with each other, IDK.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 10:17:12 PM »

R primary: Grassroots vs. Morgankingsley

Grassroots is easily able to paint morgankingsley as a coastal elitist moderate and confine his support mostly to the west and northeast, sweeping the rest of the country.

Grassroots 290 - Sestak 248

Grassroots’ populist appeal and smattering of pro-labor positions helps him with working class voters, while my own lack of charisma among with California being my home state undermine my progressive credentials. Despite some late gaffes and scrutiny being placed on unpopular tax and austerity policies, he is able to narrowly hold onto the states of  Pennsylvania and Arizona, and wins the presidency.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies