Rank the previous posters from left to right (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:24:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Rank the previous posters from left to right (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rank the previous posters from left to right  (Read 2104 times)
YE
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« on: March 28, 2018, 10:27:07 PM »

(guess I wasn't the only one looking at old forum community threads tonight)

MB
YE
YE
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 12:50:58 AM »

Why does everyone either think I'm either a moderate Democrat or a far left Berniecrat and yet have LD Smith - who basically shares my beliefs on economics AFAIK- much closer to the bottom? Then again according to one person I'm a social conservative....

Skip 
YE
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 01:03:52 AM »

Why does everyone either think I'm either a moderate Democrat or a far left Berniecrat and yet have LD Smith - who basically shares my beliefs on economics AFAIK- much closer to the bottom? Then again according to one person I'm a social conservative....

Skip 

Lol I retracted the "social conservative" thing. I genuinely made a mistake there.

Also you should probably not be to the right of me.

Yeah I know just thought it was funny. I think ER may have made the same mistake as he put me right above Smith, and he's pro-life and everyone else is too lazy to think independently.

I guess depending on board, I can come off as far left due to my attacks on the Dem establishment but in reality I'm a bit to the right of most maroon avatars and Mondale/Progressive Canadian/jfern and then a blue dog in a gun thread.   
YE
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 01:15:50 AM »

Skip 

Lol I retracted the "social conservative" thing. I genuinely made a mistake there.

Also you should probably not be to the right of me.

Yeah I know just thought it was funny. I think ER may have made the same mistake as he put me right above Smith, and he's pro-life and everyone else is too lazy to think independently.

I guess depending on board, I can come off as far left due to my attacks on the Dem establishment but in reality I'm a bit to the right of most maroon avatars and Mondale/Progressive Canadian/jfern and then a blue dog in a gun thread.   

Actually, I'm 90% sure ER just ordered us all on our abortion positions and everyone followed him afterward.

It would also explain why MB's to the right of Ninja.

RINO Tom and Madigan are pro-choice though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies