Laura Ingraham is mocking a Parkland survivor for struggling to get into college
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:53:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Laura Ingraham is mocking a Parkland survivor for struggling to get into college
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: Laura Ingraham is mocking a Parkland survivor for struggling to get into college  (Read 12565 times)
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 28, 2018, 10:55:18 PM »

Gee! I really do wonder why young people hate the Republican Party!

Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 10:58:43 PM »

Laura is foolish. Not all young people are Democrats. Get out of echo chamber. Ingraham is foolish, though. Just foolish.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 10:58:55 PM »

LOL It's not just Laura Ingraham. Most people on my facebook list are doing this LOL Men and women of all ages.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2018, 10:59:05 PM »

My mom went to high school with this bitch.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 11:02:13 PM »

LOL It's not just Laura Ingraham. Most people on my facebook list are doing this LOL Men and women of all ages.

Well yeah, Facebook has become a right wing bubble anymore. Of course most people there are going to hold your views.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2018, 11:04:42 PM »
« Edited: March 28, 2018, 11:43:04 PM by Vice President PiT »

Thats not necessary.
Panda Express

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2018, 11:17:55 PM »

Is this what you people do in Trumpland? Mock a kid (who survived a school massacre) who is only fighting for the right of his fellow students to attend school without fearing for their lives? Besides being extremely pathetic and f**ked up, it reeks of insecurity.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2018, 11:19:02 PM »

Lack of empathy for those who must endure hardships? Such is the law of the jungle -- and the MO of fascism.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2018, 11:27:40 PM »

Is this what you people do in Trumpland? Mock a kid (who survived a school massacre) who is only fighting for the right of his fellow students to attend school without fearing for their lives? Besides being extremely pathetic and f**ked up, it reeks of insecurity.

He's a little left wing weasel who craves attention and has a foul mouth. He isn't old enough to vote, isn't old enough to drink, isn't old enough to "buy a gun" and is irrelevant. I'm sorry. The number one thing I keep hearing from my fellow thirty-somethings is "Why do we care what the kids think?"

This is a truism.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2018, 11:31:07 PM »

He's a little left wing weasel who craves attention and has a foul mouth. He isn't old enough to vote, isn't old enough to drink, isn't old enough to "buy a gun" and is irrelevant. I'm sorry. The number one thing I keep hearing from my fellow thirty-somethings is "Why do we care what the kids think?"

This is a truism.

You know, maybe we should be cutting your guys' Social Security benefits.
Panda Express

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2018, 11:52:51 PM »

This is a truism.

Then the proper response for you people would be to ignore him. He's a kid, who cares what he has to say, right? Plus, considering he, you know, survived a school massacre, attacking him would be messed up, no?

No, instead it seems for whatever reason, this Hogg kid and this movement have triggered you guys. It's one thing to disagree with him but it's quite another to attack these kids, post fake memes, compare them to nazis etc. It doesn't make your side look smart, patriotic or macho. It makes you look small and insecure.

By the way Chuckles, since you're laughing your way to the bank at this... did you even go to college?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2018, 01:21:20 AM »

He's a little left wing weasel who craves attention and has a foul mouth.

Hey, at least he hasn't posted a photo of his genitals on Facebook.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2018, 01:46:07 AM »

The most terrifying thing here is if these nutjobs are so enraged over a 17 year old speaking his mind after surviving a school shooting, it tells me we may see large scale violence if they actually get voted out of power.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2018, 03:08:13 AM »

This is a truism.

Just how demented are you?
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2018, 05:00:31 AM »

Yeah, let's continue to mock, ridicule, discredit, and insult the survivors of a mass shooting, instead of trying to put forward actual arguments that rebuts the arguments of the survivors.

Because insulting them instead of putting forward arguments is the only way to let people know that you're factually and morally right.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2018, 05:13:56 AM »

He's a little left wing weasel who craves attention and has a foul mouth
Right, a 17 year old should never use the F word. Stick to talking about pussygrabbing instead
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2018, 05:36:30 AM »

This is a truism.

It's also true that you're an irritating man-child.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2018, 06:10:31 AM »

Thats not necessary.

...of course it isn't! Roll Eyes

This is a truism.

Literally evidence that gingers don't have souls.
Strudelcutie4427
Singletxguyforfun
United States

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2018, 07:36:37 AM »

Thats not necessary.

...of course it isn't! Roll Eyes

This is a truism.

Literally evidence that gingers don't have souls.

Yo lay off gingers. My gf and 2 of my brothers are ginger
ZealotSquid
United States

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2018, 09:33:56 AM »

Am I missing something? Where's the mocking?
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2018, 09:49:01 AM »

This is a truism.

If he's demented, I'm Satan himself lol. Screw that kid. He was likely the victim of the same racial SAT-docking that is pushed by his mentors & role models. Boo hoo.
So is being a ahole a requirement for being a conservative these days?
Panda Express

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2018, 09:52:53 AM »
« Edited: March 29, 2018, 11:46:11 AM by Vox Populi »

LOL try this one on for size LOL

Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2018, 10:12:25 AM »

LOL try this one on for size LOL

It explains a lot.
ZealotSquid
United States

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2018, 10:21:47 AM »

This is a truism.

If he's demented, I'm Satan himself lol. Screw that kid. He was likely the victim of the same racial SAT-docking that is pushed by his mentors & role models. Boo hoo.
So is being a ahole a requirement for being a conservative these days?

I'm not a conservative, but I get what you mean.

I guess the answer is yes, but if you could sit down and have a chat with the founding fathers you'd probably call most of them a-holes too, so I don't see why I should care.
BoAtlantis

« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2018, 11:01:47 AM »

Weren't conservatives the ones saying college is just a place of liberal bubble?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies