Laura Ingraham is mocking a Parkland survivor for struggling to get into college
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:53:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Laura Ingraham is mocking a Parkland survivor for struggling to get into college
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: Laura Ingraham is mocking a Parkland survivor for struggling to get into college  (Read 12566 times)
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2018, 11:03:19 AM »

LOL It's not just Laura Ingraham. Most people on my facebook list are doing this LOL Men and women of all ages.

Is this what you people do in Trumpland? Mock a kid (who survived a school massacre) who is only fighting for the right of his fellow students to attend school without fearing for their lives? Besides being extremely pathetic and f**ked up, it reeks of insecurity.

He's a little left wing weasel who craves attention and has a foul mouth. He isn't old enough to vote, isn't old enough to drink, isn't old enough to "buy a gun" and is irrelevant. I'm sorry. The number one thing I keep hearing from my fellow thirty-somethings is "Why do we care what the kids think?"

This is a truism.

I've always considered this to be one of the dumbest arguments on this subject. It's not like he's going to a minor forever, and if right-wingers want future voters to support their policies this kind of stuff is very counterproductive.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2018, 11:05:40 AM »

Gee! I really do wonder why young people hate the Republican Party!

Must not have had very good ACT/SAT scores.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2018, 11:14:33 AM »

David Hogg started a boycott on Laura Ingraham that is already working:

BoAtlantis

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2018, 11:18:59 AM »

Gee! I really do wonder why young people hate the Republican Party!

Must not have had very good ACT/SAT scores.

Not necessarily. I applied to UCLA with a 3.98 GPA and a 33 ACT and got waitlisted. Got into everywhere else I applied to my senior year though.

Not getting into UC's is nothing to be ashamed of anyway.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2018, 11:48:18 AM »

David Hogg started a boycott on Laura Ingraham that is already working:

Can’t wait to see those snowflakes get triggered by the free market.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2018, 12:46:04 PM »

Hahahaha!!!
What a cuck.

Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2018, 12:48:39 PM »
« Edited: March 29, 2018, 03:34:23 PM by Torie »

Hahahaha!!!
What a cuck.

Cowardly woman. [change made by Torie]
Panda Express

« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2018, 12:50:23 PM »

After several sponsors pulled their ads from Ingraham, Ingraham is forced to apologize to David Hogg. Must be embarrassing to get your ass kicked by a “UCLA reject” teenager
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2018, 12:52:14 PM »

Its working!!!

Wayfair joins TripAdvisor, Nutrish in pulling ads from right-wing TV host Laura Ingraham over tweet to Parkland survivor
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2018, 12:53:47 PM »

What a little brownshirt. The kid is gonna crack when Family Guy or South Park takes their swing at him.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2018, 12:56:24 PM »

What a little brownshirt. The kid is gonna crack when Family Guy or South Park takes their swing at him.

Why are you referring to yourself in third person?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2018, 12:58:30 PM »

Oh Nazi Sanchez jokes. How original.
kyc0705

« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2018, 12:58:44 PM »

IDK what South Park will do, but as for Family Guy, Seth MacFarlane has been pretty strongly supportive of the Parkland students. Check out his Twitter feed.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2018, 12:59:59 PM »

LOL It's not just Laura Ingraham. Most people on my facebook list are doing this LOL Men and women of all ages.

Well, I would take a wild guess given the source, that most the people on your Facebook list are also douche waffles
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2018, 01:00:08 PM »

David Hogg is about to destroy Ingraham's career.
kyc0705

« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2018, 01:00:46 PM »

David Hogg is about to destroy Ingraham's career.

I can't wait.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2018, 01:01:14 PM »

He's a little left wing weasel who craves attention and has a foul mouth.

Hey, at least he hasn't posted a photo of his genitals on Facebook.

Let alone received praise from his mother for doing so
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2018, 01:02:58 PM »
« Edited: March 29, 2018, 06:06:38 PM by TexasGurl »

LOL try this one on for size LOL

[img width=760 height=526]

Hey man! That's..... Um....er.......

Kind of accurate isn't it?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2018, 01:04:11 PM »

Is this what you people do in Trumpland? Mock a kid (who survived a school massacre) who is only fighting for the right of his fellow students to attend school without fearing for their lives? Besides being extremely pathetic and f**ked up, it reeks of insecurity.

He's a little left wing weasel who craves attention and has a foul mouth. He isn't old enough to vote, isn't old enough to drink, isn't old enough to "buy a gun" and is irrelevant. I'm sorry. The number one thing I keep hearing from my fellow thirty-somethings is "Why do we care what the kids think?"

This is a truism.

Just how demented are you?

If he's demented, I'm Satan himself lol. Screw that kid. He was likely the victim of the same racial SAT-docking that is pushed by his mentors & role models. Boo hoo.
So is being a ahole a requirement for being a conservative these days?

I'm not a conservative, but I get what you mean.

I guess the answer is yes, but if you could sit down and have a chat with the founding fathers you'd probably call most of them a-holes too, so I don't see why I should care.

What? What even...? How do you....Huh

No, bro. Just no.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2018, 01:06:06 PM »

You mean like doing things just to trigger the liberals?
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2018, 01:07:57 PM »

Probably had a poor SAT score, my brother got into UCLA with a 3.7 GPA and a 1540 SAT
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2018, 01:08:05 PM »

This is a truism.

I've always considered this to be one of the dumbest arguments on this subject. It's not like he's going to a minor forever, and if right-wingers want future voters to support their policies this kind of stuff is very counterproductive.

Come off it Goldwater! These other people cast ballots for mayor and county commissioner, maybe even president. they've held part time jobs at McDonald's or even full-time jobs in Sales Management or the like. How the heck is someone who merely lived through a deadly school shooting with friends of theirs were  killed  while they still had an entire life before them supposed to understand the real world compared to these well- rounded World Travelers on Naso's Facebock list? Sheesh!
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2018, 01:09:03 PM »
« Edited: March 29, 2018, 01:25:02 PM by Badger »

Hahahaha!!!
What a cuck.

Cowardly bitch.

This. Plus I love how she uses the fact that happens to be Holy Week as covered a back down from the fact that her soulless response is for once costing her money rather than gaining it by lib triggering

Should one take that to mean that if it were not Holy Week she would stick to being a total a******?
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2018, 01:09:12 PM »

Unoriginal, perhaps, but let's not forget two key facts here: 1) The jokes are true, and 2) The jokes trigger you. Thus, they're worth repetition.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2018, 01:09:53 PM »

This is a truism.

Come off it Goldwater! These other people cast ballots for mayor and county commissioner, maybe even president. they've held part time jobs at McDonald's or even full-time jobs in Sales Management or the like. How the heck is someone who merely lived through a deadly school shooting with friends of theirs were  killed  while they still had an entire life before them supposed to understand the real world compared to these well- rounded World Travelers on Naso's Facebock list? Sheesh!

"He's black and less of a person, therefore he should have no say in his lack of available rights".
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies