Laura Ingraham is mocking a Parkland survivor for struggling to get into college (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:47:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Laura Ingraham is mocking a Parkland survivor for struggling to get into college (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Laura Ingraham is mocking a Parkland survivor for struggling to get into college  (Read 12772 times)
Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 9.53, S: 10.54

« on: March 29, 2018, 09:17:46 PM »

I wish these advertisers did this over Ingraham's "Shut up and dribble" comment to Lebron James. I didn't like her comments about Hogg but I'm not sure it makes sense to keep ads off her network based on this particular incident... but I have no sympathy for Ingraham after the horrible garbage she said about Lebron James (and many other people... she is quite a terrible figure that contributes to the moral decay of our society).
Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 09:26:42 PM »

I wish these advertisers did this over Ingraham's "Shut up and dribble" comment to Lebron James. I didn't like her comments about Hogg but I'm not sure it makes sense to keep ads off her network based on this particular incident... but I have no sympathy for Ingraham after the horrible garbage she said about Lebron James (and many other people... she is quite a terrible figure that contributes to the moral decay of our society).
I agree, especially in wake of Stephon Clark.

Did Ingraham say something terrible about Stephon Clark?
Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 07:03:05 PM »

At least he does not look like a Hog, I am not so sure the same statement could be extended to Ms. Ingraham though.

Yet another depraved Bagel23 post.

Your apologies don't mean sh!t if you don't back it up by changing.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies