Laura Ingraham is mocking a Parkland survivor for struggling to get into college (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:09:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Laura Ingraham is mocking a Parkland survivor for struggling to get into college (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Laura Ingraham is mocking a Parkland survivor for struggling to get into college  (Read 12730 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: March 29, 2018, 12:59:59 PM »

LOL It's not just Laura Ingraham. Most people on my facebook list are doing this LOL Men and women of all ages.

Well, I would take a wild guess given the source, that most the people on your Facebook list are also douche waffles
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 01:01:14 PM »

He's a little left wing weasel who craves attention and has a foul mouth.

Hey, at least he hasn't posted a photo of his genitals on Facebook.

Let alone received praise from his mother for doing so
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 01:02:58 PM »
« Edited: March 29, 2018, 06:06:38 PM by TexasGurl »

LOL It's not just Laura Ingraham. Most people on my facebook list are doing this LOL Men and women of all ages.

LOL try this one on for size LOL

[img width=760 height=526]

Hey man! That's..... Um....er.......

Kind of accurate isn't it?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 01:04:11 PM »

Is this what you people do in Trumpland? Mock a kid (who survived a school massacre) who is only fighting for the right of his fellow students to attend school without fearing for their lives? Besides being extremely pathetic and f**ked up, it reeks of insecurity.

He's a little left wing weasel who craves attention and has a foul mouth. He isn't old enough to vote, isn't old enough to drink, isn't old enough to "buy a gun" and is irrelevant. I'm sorry. The number one thing I keep hearing from my fellow thirty-somethings is "Why do we care what the kids think?"

This is a truism.

Just how demented are you?

If he's demented, I'm Satan himself lol. Screw that kid. He was likely the victim of the same racial SAT-docking that is pushed by his mentors & role models. Boo hoo.
So is being a ahole a requirement for being a conservative these days?

I'm not a conservative, but I get what you mean.

I guess the answer is yes, but if you could sit down and have a chat with the founding fathers you'd probably call most of them a-holes too, so I don't see why I should care.

What? What even...? How do you....Huh

No, bro. Just no.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2018, 01:08:05 PM »

Is this what you people do in Trumpland? Mock a kid (who survived a school massacre) who is only fighting for the right of his fellow students to attend school without fearing for their lives? Besides being extremely pathetic and f**ked up, it reeks of insecurity.

He's a little left wing weasel who craves attention and has a foul mouth. He isn't old enough to vote, isn't old enough to drink, isn't old enough to "buy a gun" and is irrelevant. I'm sorry. The number one thing I keep hearing from my fellow thirty-somethings is "Why do we care what the kids think?"

This is a truism.

I've always considered this to be one of the dumbest arguments on this subject. It's not like he's going to a minor forever, and if right-wingers want future voters to support their policies this kind of stuff is very counterproductive.

Come off it Goldwater! These other people cast ballots for mayor and county commissioner, maybe even president. they've held part time jobs at McDonald's or even full-time jobs in Sales Management or the like. How the heck is someone who merely lived through a deadly school shooting with friends of theirs were  killed  while they still had an entire life before them supposed to understand the real world compared to these well- rounded World Travelers on Naso's Facebock list? Sheesh!
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2018, 01:09:03 PM »
« Edited: March 29, 2018, 01:25:02 PM by Badger »

Hahahaha!!!
What a cuck.

Cowardly bitch.

This. Plus I love how she uses the fact that happens to be Holy Week as covered a back down from the fact that her soulless response is for once costing her money rather than gaining it by lib triggering

Should one take that to mean that if it were not Holy Week she would stick to being a total a******?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2018, 01:10:24 PM »

What a little brownshirt. The kid is gonna crack when Family Guy or South Park takes their swing at him.

The irony of a full-time Nazi cockboy like you calling someone else a brownshirt is absolutely stunning.

Was just come here to post that.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2018, 03:39:11 AM »

This is a truism.

http://www.hsrtx.org/

Do you care what those kids think?

The generation that was led to the slaughter in Vietnam was David Hogg's age, and thirty-somethings didn't care what they thought either.  They couldn't vote, either; not until they were 21.

Yes, David Hogg comes of as a liberal snot-nose.  I was young and snot-nosed once as well, but I registered to vote on my 18th birthday.  He'll be voting in 2020, as will many of the Parkland kids.

While I'm not enamored of the opinions of the David Hogg's of the world, or of the Lebron James' of the World, they are entitled to speak them, and it's intellectually dishonest of a pundit to begrudge these folks their podiums.  Ingraham has 30 minutes a night to pontificate, and she has no real special qualifications to do so.  David Hogg's argument is based on emotional reasoning, but please don't tell me that FOX News isn't beyond making emotional appeals to defy logic when it suits them.

Instead of telling folks who've cut into the allotment of national media attention without the permission of pundits to shut up and do what they do, why don't folks who disagree with these folks do the hard work of convincing people that David Hogg is wrong and they are right as far as the 2nd Amendment goes.  David Hogg has the emotion of the moment; 2nd Amendment activists have the intent of the Framers, the wording of the 2nd Amendment itself, and the idea that the 2nd Amendment is about a fundamental Constitutional Right.  No one seems to want to do the work of convincing folks who disagree with them that their point of view is right.  Perhaps that fact is somewhat behind the polarized politics we have today.

Anti gun control Advocates do not, repeat do not have the intent of the framers on their side. Sorry FB, but the whole concept that the 2nd Amendment applies to individual gun rights is a very very recent Construction from so-called originalist intent calendar boy justice Scalia. Now whether one could argue that it should be expanded to that point, and then shut up ever talking about legislating From the Bench or creating the law arrived in interpreting it, is one's own choice. But don't miss appropriate the framers in this debate.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2018, 04:20:49 AM »

Tbh you forfeit the right to be dealt with as a child when you enter the political arena. Hogg is 17, not 7. He'll be an adult very soon.

I couldn't disagree more with Ingraham on policy, but Hogg is behaving more and more like a fascist with this kind of attitude.

Like a fascist?!? like a fascist?!?

I don't think you really know what that word means
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2018, 01:04:36 AM »

I'm only a Scott Baio tweet away from having BINGO on my card.

Charles in charge of our alts and our rights...

And you sir, win the internet
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2018, 09:03:40 AM »

This is a truism.

http://www.hsrtx.org/

Do you care what those kids think?

The generation that was led to the slaughter in Vietnam was David Hogg's age, and thirty-somethings didn't care what they thought either.  They couldn't vote, either; not until they were 21.

Yes, David Hogg comes of as a liberal snot-nose.  I was young and snot-nosed once as well, but I registered to vote on my 18th birthday.  He'll be voting in 2020, as will many of the Parkland kids.

While I'm not enamored of the opinions of the David Hogg's of the world, or of the Lebron James' of the World, they are entitled to speak them, and it's intellectually dishonest of a pundit to begrudge these folks their podiums.  Ingraham has 30 minutes a night to pontificate, and she has no real special qualifications to do so.  David Hogg's argument is based on emotional reasoning, but please don't tell me that FOX News isn't beyond making emotional appeals to defy logic when it suits them.

Instead of telling folks who've cut into the allotment of national media attention without the permission of pundits to shut up and do what they do, why don't folks who disagree with these folks do the hard work of convincing people that David Hogg is wrong and they are right as far as the 2nd Amendment goes.  David Hogg has the emotion of the moment; 2nd Amendment activists have the intent of the Framers, the wording of the 2nd Amendment itself, and the idea that the 2nd Amendment is about a fundamental Constitutional Right.  No one seems to want to do the work of convincing folks who disagree with them that their point of view is right.  Perhaps that fact is somewhat behind the polarized politics we have today.

Anti gun control Advocates do not, repeat do not have the intent of the framers on their side. Sorry FB, but the whole concept that the 2nd Amendment applies to individual gun rights is a very very recent Construction from so-called originalist intent calendar boy justice Scalia. Now whether one could argue that it should be expanded to that point, and then shut up ever talking about legislating From the Bench or creating the law arrived in interpreting it, is one's own choice. But don't miss appropriate the framers in this debate.
Actually, gun rights advocates do have the founders on their side.  Read the Federalist Papers.

Gimme the number of the papers you're referring to and I'll give them a spin.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies