Which user on atlas with 0 moderated posts has the most reported posts?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:30:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Which user on atlas with 0 moderated posts has the most reported posts?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Which user on atlas with 0 moderated posts has the most reported posts?  (Read 677 times)
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 28, 2019, 10:26:19 AM »

This is a question I want an answer to because I find it to be statistically interesting.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 10:31:57 AM »

I have 0 moderated posts and 11 reported posts.  I'm sure there must be some higher than that though.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 10:44:28 AM »

I have 0 moderated posts and 11 reported posts.  I'm sure there must be some higher than that though.

Keep that smug attitude up, buddy, and you’ll have 12 reported ans unmoderated posts.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2019, 02:45:00 PM »

Sigh...an also-ran again! (I have 10 reported and 0 moderated.)
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2019, 03:20:13 PM »

0 - 17 here.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2019, 04:46:57 PM »

I'm at 1/7 Sad
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2019, 04:52:27 PM »

I'm at 2/17, which I always thought was a "good" ratio since I think the average infraction rate is around 50%.
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2019, 05:06:49 PM »

Its possible that this might be Dave Liep. I clicked a report post button by 1 of his posts to see if it gave me an error message, and it did not, making it appear that its still possible to report his posts even though he is the site owner. Of course, I left the page without actually sending a report, so nothing got sent when I tried this to see what would happen. I do not want to take a chance to see what happens if I actually click through to actually report a post from Dave Liep.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2019, 09:30:07 PM »

I'm at 1/5, and that 1 was just moving a topic. I guess I need to be more controversial. Tongue
muon2
Moderators
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2019, 10:40:28 PM »

I'm at 1/5, and that 1 was just moving a topic. I guess I need to be more controversial. Tongue

If the placement in the wrong board was unintentional, you shouldn't be infracted for the thread move.
YE
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2019, 10:53:18 PM »

I'm at 2/17, which I always thought was a "good" ratio since I think the average infraction rate is around 50%.

Considering your ideology and how much naturally it conflicts with much of the forum, that’s pretty impressive to only be infracted twice.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2019, 11:48:04 PM »

If the placement in the wrong board was unintentional, you shouldn't be infracted for the thread move.

It just says I have 1 moderated post. I don't think it actually counts as an infraction point?
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2019, 12:01:39 AM »

It just says I have 1 moderated post. I don't think it actually counts as an infraction point?
"one time I nuked North Korea and then decided to go to Wendy's for a baconator but that's totes not worthy of an infraction point" said the wicked fart to the almost just barely shart.
muon2
Moderators
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2019, 12:02:56 AM »

Since it was back in 2015 during the death points era I had to check. Indeed you were given no death points for the move. So you have no infractions, though it counts as moderated since it was acted on through a report.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2019, 12:04:24 AM »

"one time I nuked North Korea and then decided to go to Wendy's for a baconator but that's totes not worthy of an infraction point" said the wicked fart to the almost just barely shart.
Sir, please get your facts straight. It was a McDonald's I went to, not a Wendy's.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2019, 05:15:09 AM »

1 reported / 1 moderated
Don't know what one(s)

I try to be polite and friendly, but can sometimes in the heat of the moment say something stupid, but i respect most people here. It's a friendly forum (esp. for politics)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2019, 08:59:07 AM »

I guess I'm at the very opposite side of the spectrum with my numbers:

Reported Posts:   238
Moderated Posts: 96

Spoiler: there still are people with more reported/moderated than me.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2019, 09:02:18 AM »

"
It does. "Moderated posts" only show if they were counted as a "violation" ("infraction points" are no longer in use). I myself solved a number of reports without counting them a "violation". A number of posts are modified by the mods without even being reported for various reasons.
muon2
Moderators
Atlas Icon

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2019, 09:13:02 AM »

"
It does. "Moderated posts" only show if they were counted as a "violation" ("infraction points" are no longer in use). I myself solved a number of reports without counting them a "violation". A number of posts are modified by the mods without even being reported for various reasons.

As I noted above, it doesn't. I checked the log for 2015 for his specific reported post. A post that is reported and gets moderator action can be marked as no violation. If so, it is a moderated post without infraction.
Chunk Yogurt for President!
CELTICEMPIRE
Junior Chimp
Georgia

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2019, 09:15:38 AM »

0 moderated, 1 reported
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 2.09

P P P
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2019, 10:13:25 AM »

I might as well report you just for your signature.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2019, 10:49:40 AM »

I guess I'm at the very opposite side of the spectrum with my numbers:

Reported Posts: 238
Moderated Posts: 96

Spoiler: there still are people with more reported/moderated than me.

Reported Posts: 385
Moderated Posts: 125
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2019, 12:18:57 PM »

The average infraction rate is probably only around 50% when all the advertising spambots who rack up a large quantity of reported posts with 100% of them moderated are included. Otherwise, its probably at least 10% lower than that.
muon2
Moderators
Atlas Icon

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2019, 03:57:00 PM »

The average infraction rate is probably only around 50% when all the advertising spambots who rack up a large quantity of reported posts with 100% of them moderated are included. Otherwise, its probably at least 10% lower than that.

In the last week there have been 75 reported posts and 36 moderated as infractions. There were no commercial spam bots in the last week but it does include the matthew27 outburst (7 infracted posts).
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies