ND-SEN: Trump endorses Heidi Heitkamp?!?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:53:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  ND-SEN: Trump endorses Heidi Heitkamp?!?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: ND-SEN: Trump endorses Heidi Heitkamp?!?  (Read 3791 times)
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2017, 09:11:32 AM »

Lol Trump.

Even if it was not an actual endorsement (which I'm sure of is the case) I expect Heitkamp to win reelection anyway.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2017, 12:35:04 AM »

He just says he likes and respects her, but if she votes against one of his big-ticket items (tax reform is a big one, but she's almost certain to support it), or if he likes the GOP challenger more, then no. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise, Heitkamp was already a lock to win reelection. Saves time, money, and resources for other places.

Your complete copy of every position MT Treasurer adopts (Angry Women, Heitkamp is safe, endorse NH dems to force the NH GOP to disband, etc.) is ..... Well, I was going to make a reality TV reference, but you probably wouldn't get it.

It's his sock account...

Plenty of posters have similar views on a lot of things but do not get accused of being the same person. These two are just stylistically similar as well as being ideologically similar, which combined with them being right-wingers leads to the sock accusations.

I can't think of any other pairs of posters who are as similar in their opinions/trollishness on specific states like NH and ND. You don't find it the least bit odd that they are both Republicans but openly root for NH Democrats and insist that Heitkamp is the only red state Dem who will win next year?

I disagree with them that Heitkamp will be the only red state Democrat who will win next year. Also depending on how you define "red state" I believe they have Baldwin, Stabenow and Casey favored to win re-election.

They are two VERY different people and I get along with BOTH very well. They are some of the friendliest posters on this forum.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2017, 08:34:35 AM »

He just says he likes and respects her, but if she votes against one of his big-ticket items (tax reform is a big one, but she's almost certain to support it), or if he likes the GOP challenger more, then no. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise, Heitkamp was already a lock to win reelection. Saves time, money, and resources for other places.

Your complete copy of every position MT Treasurer adopts (Angry Women, Heitkamp is safe, endorse NH dems to force the NH GOP to disband, etc.) is ..... Well, I was going to make a reality TV reference, but you probably wouldn't get it.

It's his sock account...

Plenty of posters have similar views on a lot of things but do not get accused of being the same person. These two are just stylistically similar as well as being ideologically similar, which combined with them being right-wingers leads to the sock accusations.

I can't think of any other pairs of posters who are as similar in their opinions/trollishness on specific states like NH and ND. You don't find it the least bit odd that they are both Republicans but openly root for NH Democrats and insist that Heitkamp is the only red state Dem who will win next year?

I disagree with them that Heitkamp will be the only red state Democrat who will win next year. Also depending on how you define "red state" I believe they have Baldwin, Stabenow and Casey favored to win re-election.

They are two VERY different people and I get along with BOTH very well. They are some of the friendliest posters on this forum.

TNVolunteer? Nice?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies