We present: The Keep-It-Simple Plan (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:04:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  We present: The Keep-It-Simple Plan (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: We present: The Keep-It-Simple Plan  (Read 887 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« on: April 07, 2018, 12:49:53 PM »

Kudos on developing a policy based agenda (we need more of those in Atlasia), and I certainly see myself voting in favor of several of those measures. However, it is disappointing to see the continued trend of opposing constitutional reform and doubling down on non-interventionism given the present climate in Atlasia.

I wonder, considering the actual quote is "unless when we or our allies are threatened" would this mean the "Keep it Simple Plan" endorses intervention in Korea given the threat posted to our allies by the Chinese invasion?
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2018, 02:09:31 PM »

Really? Do you really see no problem in the Chinese ripping a treaty they signed into shreds and sending an invasion force into Korea to install a puppet regime under Kim? Have we become so detached from reality that we will allow the Koreans and Japanese to be overrun and doom millions to totalitarian rule, hunger and death? This agenda claims to support intervention if our allies are threatened, and by god, South Korea, Japan and the PLK are in mortal danger.

Do tell, in what world is it wise to let China walk over Korea and do whatever the hell it wants?

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies