Sinclair allows anti-Sinclair ad to air, sandwiched between its defense (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 05:30:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Sinclair allows anti-Sinclair ad to air, sandwiched between its defense (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sinclair allows anti-Sinclair ad to air, sandwiched between its defense  (Read 971 times)
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« on: April 10, 2018, 11:44:24 PM »

This whole thing is so overblown. The quote could just have easily been said by a progressive talking about Fox News.

Exactly. I can see where there might be some bias in Sinclair, but it's nowhere near the level that it's been purported out to be. They just made one wrong move by having every station recite the same message.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 12:10:51 AM »

This whole thing is so overblown. The quote could just have easily been said by a progressive talking about Fox News.

Exactly. I can see where there might be some bias in Sinclair, but it's nowhere near the level that it's been purported out to be. They just made one wrong move by having every station recite the same message.

Have you seen John Oliver's piece on it? If not, personal feelings aside, I'd highly recommend giving it a watch.

Funny you should ask, I was just watching his piece on journalism earlier this evening. I might watch that one tomorrow. Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies