CA-SEN: Feinstein has two GOP endorsements
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:13:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  CA-SEN: Feinstein has two GOP endorsements
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11]
Poll
Question: Does Feinstein win Orange County?
Feinstein wins regardless of opponent

Yes vs. R or no-name D, no vs. KDL

Yes vs. R, no vs. any D

Yes vs. D, no vs. R

Feinstein loses regardless of opponent

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 98

Author Topic: CA-SEN: Feinstein has two GOP endorsements  (Read 22175 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #250 on: August 03, 2018, 11:49:23 PM »

If this is true then Feinstein needs to drop out.
I’m not Stu
ERM64man
Atlas Icon

« Reply #251 on: August 04, 2018, 01:33:11 AM »

It says Feinstein didn't know about it. It isn't Feinstein's fault. Tony Mendoza was living with de Leon while he was accused of sexual harassment. Does that mean it's de Leon's fault for not knowing about Mendoza?
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.25, S: -6.50

« Reply #252 on: August 04, 2018, 01:59:07 PM »

It says Feinstein didn't know about it. It isn't Feinstein's fault. Tony Mendoza was living with de Leon while he was accused of sexual harassment. Does that mean it's de Leon's fault for not knowing about Mendoza?
1.Whataboutism

2. This is rather serious, and is a complete disregard of screening by Feinstein. She should drop out for this. Its not like she is forfeiting something competitive.
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #253 on: August 04, 2018, 02:00:32 PM »

1.Whataboutism

2. This is rather serious, and is a complete disregard of screening by Feinstein. She should drop out for this. Its not like she is forfeiting something competitive.

I am ready to bet, that she will NOT drop out. And she will be absolutely right.
I’m not Stu
ERM64man
Atlas Icon

« Reply #254 on: August 04, 2018, 03:26:04 PM »

1.Whataboutism

Are you a Bernie Bro who would rather protest vote for Republican James Bradley (if he made runoff) than for Feinstein? Do you think Kamala Harris is too conservative?
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #255 on: August 04, 2018, 03:33:36 PM »

1.Whataboutism

Are you a Bernie Bro who would rather protest vote for Republican James Bradley (if he made runoff) than for Feinstein? Do you think Kamala Harris is too conservative?
No, Im just saying that this is unacceptable, and that this is terrible for her. I wanted Al Franken and Etsy to drop out, and this is really bad, so I encourage a drop off. If the R made it in, so be it, but thats not what happened, and there is no reason the Democrats cant do better screening.
I’m not Stu
ERM64man
Atlas Icon

« Reply #256 on: August 04, 2018, 03:37:51 PM »

1.Whataboutism

No, Im just saying that this is unacceptable, and that this is terrible for her. I wanted Al Franken and Etsy to drop out, and this is really bad, so I encourage a drop off. If the R made it in, so be it, but thats not what happened, and there is no reason the Democrats cant do better screening.
Franken harassed women. Esty knew about the situation. Would you support Bradley over Feinstein (if de Leon lost primary)?
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #257 on: August 04, 2018, 03:44:08 PM »

1.Whataboutism

Franken harassed women. Esty knew about the situation. Would you support Bradley over Feinstein (if de Leon lost primary)?

I mean, I dunno, it would be a harder decision. This isnt about "what ifs", the current situation is that De Leon is in the race, and Feinstein has had staffers provide information to foreign powers, that is some pretty bad stuff. In the present scenario, I would support her dropping out.
I’m not Stu
ERM64man
Atlas Icon

« Reply #258 on: August 04, 2018, 03:50:22 PM »

1.Whataboutism

I mean, I dunno, it would be a harder decision. This isnt about "what ifs", the current situation is that De Leon is in the race, and Feinstein has had staffers provide information to foreign powers, that is some pretty bad stuff. In the present scenario, I would support her dropping out.
There is no "collusion" with a Chinese spy. The article says none of her staff knew. You would have been against Feinstein even if it weren't for this. Many Atlas Democrats would rather vote for a Republican than for Feinstein.
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #259 on: August 04, 2018, 03:56:55 PM »

1.Whataboutism

There is no "collusion" with a Chinese spy. The article says none of her staff knew. You would have been against Feinstein even if it weren't for this. Many Atlas Democrats would rather vote for a Republican than for Feinstein.

I never even said "collusion" or mentioned China, I just said that the article points out that a member, or members of her campaign have had ties to foreign governments, including China, and that she and her staff have been investigated by the FBI for it. That is pretty serious. I am not against Feinstein, dont know where you have gotten that from, and De Leon is rather incompetent, even Atlas has constantly berated him. If you are willing to support candidates through thick and thin, even when there is no downside to drop them, thats fine by me, but I have standards, and I dont like Democrats that are investigated by the FBI and are associated, either directly or through there campaign with foreign governments, such as Menendez and Gabbard respectively. Thats just how I see it.
I’m not Stu
ERM64man
Atlas Icon

« Reply #260 on: August 04, 2018, 04:54:29 PM »

It pains me to see Atlas Democrats have less respect for Feinstein than the numerous carpetbagger Republicans running in safe D California House districts.
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #261 on: August 04, 2018, 05:06:45 PM »

1.Whataboutism

Bradley didn't make the runoff, de Leon did. Your question is irrelevant.
I’m not Stu
ERM64man
Atlas Icon

« Reply #262 on: August 04, 2018, 05:27:23 PM »

The staff members under investigation were fired and deserved to be. Feinstein was not a knowing abettor like Jim Jordan. If she actually knew about the spying activity, I wouldn't support her anymore. I don't support her unconditionally.
ON Progressive
OntarioProgressive
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -8.70

« Reply #263 on: August 04, 2018, 05:30:45 PM »

I can't even give a damn about this. She didn't even know about the spying, and it was half a freaking decade ago. Also, the article said nothing classified ever came from the driver.

This is coming from a De Leon supporter too.
I’m not Stu
ERM64man
Atlas Icon

« Reply #264 on: August 04, 2018, 05:44:14 PM »

I can't even give a damn about this. She didn't even know about the spying, and it was half a freaking decade ago. Also, the article said nothing classified ever came from the driver.

This is coming from a De Leon supporter too.
If Feinstein knew about this (which she didn't), I would vote for de Leon.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #265 on: September 06, 2018, 08:11:29 AM »

Crazies on the left attack Feinstein for apologizing to Kavanaugh for disruptions of hearing.  I guess it time for GOPers to decide to vote for her as the lesser of two evils.
Very Legal & Very Cool
RFA09

« Reply #266 on: October 24, 2018, 11:51:38 PM »

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/413044-china-and-russia-listen-in-on-trumps-phone-calls-nyt
Very Legal & Very Cool
RFA09

« Reply #267 on: October 24, 2018, 11:53:08 PM »

It pains me to see Atlas Democrats have less respect for Feinstein than the numerous carpetbagger Republicans running in safe D California House districts.

It's weird to me. Most people who follow California politics know that Kevin DeLeon is a rather dim man, aside from being an ego-driven opportunist.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies