CA-SEN: Feinstein has two GOP endorsements (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:58:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  CA-SEN: Feinstein has two GOP endorsements (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Does Feinstein win Orange County?
Feinstein wins regardless of opponent

Yes vs. R or no-name D, no vs. KDL

Yes vs. R, no vs. any D

Yes vs. D, no vs. R

Feinstein loses regardless of opponent

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 98

Author Topic: CA-SEN: Feinstein has two GOP endorsements  (Read 22190 times)
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.25, S: -6.50

« on: June 29, 2018, 10:13:01 PM »

KDL endorses Abolish ICE:

I mean, he needs something against Feinstein. She's just to dang entrenched. She should just retire at her age, but it seems like she wants to be a lifer.
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 10:29:01 PM »

They basically endorsed DeLeon in the first round (he didn't get the technically required 60%, yes, but he still beat Feinstein 54%-36% or whatever) and he still almost got locked out of the runoff, so this won't matter.
Receiving the official endorsement wouldn't matter?
No
The CA party endorsement gives him some more tools to use, but Feinstien seems unstoppable. I say this helps him clear 40%, but not win.
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 10:47:08 PM »

I mean, I dont even have an idea on which counties would vote which way. I think that Feinstein would win it currently, but even then, thats just a guess.
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2018, 01:59:07 PM »

It says Feinstein didn't know about it. It isn't Feinstein's fault. Tony Mendoza was living with de Leon while he was accused of sexual harassment. Does that mean it's de Leon's fault for not knowing about Mendoza?
1.Whataboutism

2. This is rather serious, and is a complete disregard of screening by Feinstein. She should drop out for this. Its not like she is forfeiting something competitive.
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2018, 03:33:36 PM »

It says Feinstein didn't know about it. It isn't Feinstein's fault. Tony Mendoza was living with de Leon while he was accused of sexual harassment. Does that mean it's de Leon's fault for not knowing about Mendoza?
1.Whataboutism

2. This is rather serious, and is a complete disregard of screening by Feinstein. She should drop out for this. Its not like she is forfeiting something competitive.
Are you a Bernie Bro who would rather protest vote for Republican James Bradley (if he made runoff) than for Feinstein? Do you think Kamala Harris is too conservative?
No, Im just saying that this is unacceptable, and that this is terrible for her. I wanted Al Franken and Etsy to drop out, and this is really bad, so I encourage a drop off. If the R made it in, so be it, but thats not what happened, and there is no reason the Democrats cant do better screening.
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2018, 03:44:08 PM »

1.Whataboutism

Are you a Bernie Bro who would rather protest vote for Republican James Bradley (if he made runoff) than for Feinstein? Do you think Kamala Harris is too conservative?
No, Im just saying that this is unacceptable, and that this is terrible for her. I wanted Al Franken and Etsy to drop out, and this is really bad, so I encourage a drop off. If the R made it in, so be it, but thats not what happened, and there is no reason the Democrats cant do better screening.
Franken harassed women. Esty knew about the situation. Would you support Bradley over Feinstein (if de Leon lost primary)?

I mean, I dunno, it would be a harder decision. This isnt about "what ifs", the current situation is that De Leon is in the race, and Feinstein has had staffers provide information to foreign powers, that is some pretty bad stuff. In the present scenario, I would support her dropping out.
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2018, 03:56:55 PM »

1.Whataboutism

Franken harassed women. Esty knew about the situation. Would you support Bradley over Feinstein (if de Leon lost primary)?

I mean, I dunno, it would be a harder decision. This isnt about "what ifs", the current situation is that De Leon is in the race, and Feinstein has had staffers provide information to foreign powers, that is some pretty bad stuff. In the present scenario, I would support her dropping out.
There is no "collusion" with a Chinese spy. The article says none of her staff knew. You would have been against Feinstein even if it weren't for this. Many Atlas Democrats would rather vote for a Republican than for Feinstein.

I never even said "collusion" or mentioned China, I just said that the article points out that a member, or members of her campaign have had ties to foreign governments, including China, and that she and her staff have been investigated by the FBI for it. That is pretty serious. I am not against Feinstein, dont know where you have gotten that from, and De Leon is rather incompetent, even Atlas has constantly berated him. If you are willing to support candidates through thick and thin, even when there is no downside to drop them, thats fine by me, but I have standards, and I dont like Democrats that are investigated by the FBI and are associated, either directly or through there campaign with foreign governments, such as Menendez and Gabbard respectively. Thats just how I see it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies