Democratic candidate who would hand Trump the election? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:48:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Democratic candidate who would hand Trump the election? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democratic candidate who would hand Trump the election?  (Read 7691 times)
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« on: May 09, 2018, 05:33:07 PM »
« edited: May 09, 2018, 05:36:42 PM by PRESIDENT STANTON »

Even if Cuomo, McAuliffe or Cory Booker who are the nominees and they lose and badly as well; they have a post 2020 election playbook and carry on the same way they did post-2016, go for the collusion playbook again! Remember the media is 91% anti Trump as well. So why not? As reprehensible Trump is, the Democrats will likely use the cry baby route; maybe it will work next time as well; I have a funny feeling that the Democrats will blow the 2018 mid terms. They overestimate what is perceived as a massive Anti-Trump feeling; the echo chamber has given them illusions of superiority and the arrogance that goes with it! if only they could shut down Trump's twitter account, then they might have a chance😉 I could be wrong with this theory, but I strongly doubt it.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 05:51:05 PM »
« Edited: May 09, 2018, 05:59:42 PM by PRESIDENT STANTON »

Even if Cuomo, McAuliffe or Cory Booker who are the nominees and they lose and badly as well; they have a post 2020 election playbook and carry on the same way they did post-2016, go for the collusion playbook again! Remember the media is 91% anti Trump as well. So why not? As reprehensible Trump is, the Democrats will likely use the cry baby route; maybe it will work next time as well; I have a funny feeling that the Democrats will blow the 2018 mid terms. They overestimate what is perceived as a massive Anti-Trump feeling; the echo chamber has given them illusions of superiority and the arrogance that goes with it! if only they could shut down Trump's twitter account, then they might have a chance😉 I could be wrong with this theory, but I strongly doubt it
Harris and Gillibrand or even Joseph P. Kennedy III will sit 2020 out, let Booker, Cuomo or McAuliffe take the fall in 2020. Everyone seems to have forgotten how solidly those "deplorables" are sticking with Trump, no matter what has been thrown at him..."Stormy Daniels, Mueller investigation etc.," Trump has the mojo of incumbency working for him. He's currently at 44% I think, which is pretty remarkable considering, all he needs is to pick up 6% or 7% and he's home. When you factor how he is still standing, it shows that the Democrats and there friend's in the anti-Trump media are really amateurs. Has anyone considered why is Trump not in worse shape than he is? He's likely "bribed" his wife to stand by him. I was amazed how the anti-Trump media jumped over Sean Hannity, over Michael Cohen! Trying to muzzle Hannity? That didn't work too well either! It's pretty bad when you have Hanney is still chirping away and driving the anti-Trump crowd nuts. Also Neil Xavuto has pretty been pretty much been reminded which side his bread is buttered on.  I am putting my money on Trump for a 2nd term. Again I never ceased to be amazed at how the psycho drama benefits Trump so much. It's been pretty much said don't get down in the muck with a pig, the pig loves it and invariably wins every time😉.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies