No endorsement in MN-08 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:12:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  No endorsement in MN-08 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: No endorsement in MN-08  (Read 2308 times)
Tartarus Sauce
United States

« on: April 15, 2018, 10:41:38 AM »

Is running the more progressive candidate really the best idea for this district? It’s trending rapidly away from the Democrats; Nolan only barely held on in 2014 and 2016. Plus, it’s almost certain to take in more conservative territory after the next round of redistricting eliminates a Minnesota seat. Phifer might be a better fit for the direction this district is heading.
Tartarus Sauce
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 11:19:57 AM »

Wait, I seem to have misunderstood, I thought Phifer was the less enivironmentally conscious individual, but now it seems to be the other way around. Her record working at ICE seems to piss off the progressives but probably helps her with all the non-progressives in the district. Now I’m not sure who’s actually the most progressive candidate in the district or who would fit the constituency (and more conservative post-redistricting constituency) best.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies