No endorsement in MN-08 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:00:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  No endorsement in MN-08 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: No endorsement in MN-08  (Read 2293 times)
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -8.78

« on: April 14, 2018, 06:53:28 PM »

I've ranted enough about this race today, so I'll spare Atlas of my diatribes against Nolan, Frey, Kennedy, and Radinovich. Godspeed Phifer, you'll need it for the August primary.

Apparently progressives aren't too excited about a former ICE deporter, who knew?

I don't think that there's anything wrong with working as an ICE agent, just like how I don't blame the individual soldiers for fighting in wars that kill countless innocents and ruin the lives of even more.

Like it or not, unless we completely open up our borders, somebody has to do what ICE does. We can talk all about disbanding ICE, but its duties will just be transferred along to another federal agency.

That doesn't mean we need to send someone who worked for them to Congress. Especially with a strong proven politically experienced. progressive as an alternative.

I think sending an ICE agent to Congress wouldn't be the worst thing ever to happen. Having somebody who has actually had to sign off on the warrant of deportations and see how immigration laws actually affect families would be nice for a change.

I liked Radinovich before this whole mess of a caucus, but his brand of politics is trash. No more backroom deals, no more dirty politicking, and no more untruthful smears against fellow Democrats. His whole smear campaign against Phifer seems eerily similar to Lipinski's awful attacks against Newman.

This tweet is basically how I feel about Phifer working for ICE.

Yes, because Obama was so great on immigration issues.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies