CNN: Barbara Bush is in failing health (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:19:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  CNN: Barbara Bush is in failing health (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CNN: Barbara Bush is in failing health  (Read 4390 times)
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
« on: April 16, 2018, 01:02:11 AM »

I hate to say it, but once she goes I doubt Bush 41 lasts much longer without her
Agreed, sadly.

I agree with this as well. I think Mrs. Bush is going home to live her remaining days with family and friends. She's chosen to die in peace as she wants and that's something we should all respect. I think announcing news like this is getting us prepped for her passing, which isn't far away. HW won't be far behind her and I think that will be a mercy for him. I would wish them all the best, but I think this is about the end, to be honest. I do wish them peace, comfort, and strength.
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 07:49:38 AM »

I hate to say it, but once she goes I doubt Bush 41 lasts much longer without her
Agreed, sadly.

I agree with this as well. I think Mrs. Bush is going home to live her remaining days with family and friends. She's chosen to die in peace as she wants and that's something we should all respect. I think announcing news like this is getting us prepped for her passing, which isn't far away. HW won't be far behind her and I think that will be a mercy for him. I would wish them all the best, but I think this is about the end, to be honest. I do wish them peace, comfort, and strength.

This. After she goes, which I predict happens within the next two weeks, that 41 has, at most, a year left, and that's being generous.

Very generous. I don't think HW will make it to 94 if Barbara dies soon. They're just one of those couples that will basically die together.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies