John Mccain hospitalized for intestinal infection (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:33:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  John Mccain hospitalized for intestinal infection (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: John Mccain hospitalized for intestinal infection  (Read 5710 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« on: April 17, 2018, 12:36:19 AM »

I forgot we aren't allowed to criticize Saint John the Murderer because muh healthcare vote made him a Resistance Hero.

Brave John McCain who got all the credit for voting against skinny repeal before voting for skinny repeal (it was in the tax bill).
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 05:20:47 PM »

Wishing him a speedy recovery.

He really should consider resigning, though. He's been out of the Senate for half a year and denies the people of Arizona half of their Senate representation by doing so.

He is probably trying to hold out in hopes of preventing a 2018 special election.

It looks like the deadline is probably May 30th.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 09:58:11 PM »

I forgot we aren't allowed to criticize Saint John the Murderer because muh healthcare vote made him a Resistance Hero.

Brave John McCain who got all the credit for voting against skinny repeal before voting for skinny repeal (it was in the tax bill).

McCain missed the Tax Reform vote due to illness.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/17/republicans-confident-tax-bill-reform-trump

That was the conference report. He had already voted for the bill, and I'm sure they would have had him vote had they needed it, but they knew it would have the other 50 Republicans voting for it just like they did for the original bill.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2018, 12:20:56 PM »

He’s a warmongering scumbag who would’ve bombed more Vietnamese villagers if he was a better pilot. I don’t wish death on him, though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies