Hillary: Being a capitalist "Probably" cost me votes in the primary (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:21:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary: Being a capitalist "Probably" cost me votes in the primary (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary: Being a capitalist "Probably" cost me votes in the primary  (Read 4215 times)
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« on: May 03, 2018, 11:48:50 AM »

Democrats were peddling the narrative of "anyone who wouldn't vote for a Black/female/gay/foreign/whatever candidate is voting Republican already" narrative MANY, many years before 2016.  

I agree with this actually. I hate when Democrats trot out that line as an excuse to to support candidates who might have character flaws.

But I'm not really sure why you spilled all those words over a off-handed comment she made in response to a question directly about this idea that being a capitalist hurt her. I mean, you even agree:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

There's not much more to it, but people always extrapolate the worst in literally any statement, no matter how succinct. That's kind of annoying.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies