As of today, how do you think you値l vote in 2020? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:44:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  As of today, how do you think you値l vote in 2020? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Based on the way in which the political landscape is shaping up for 2020, how do you expect you値l vote in that Presidential election?
Abstain

Democratic

Ineligible to vote

Republican

Third Party/Independent

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 148

Author Topic: As of today, how do you think you値l vote in 2020?  (Read 4434 times)
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« on: May 13, 2018, 03:44:30 PM »

Just about any Democratic nominee against Donald Trump. The only way in which I would vote for President Trump is if I faced a threat of violence or dispossession. 
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 05:23:20 AM »

Probably Democratic unless a third party can put up someone credible. If I don't live in a safe state by 2020, I'll definitely vote for the Dem candidate.

What would a "credible" third party candidate look like to you? Someone who can reach Ross Perot 1992 levels? Because I don't see any third party getting above that under the current political system.

Even someone at the level of John Anderson in 1980 could take enough conservative votes away from Trump to ensure a landslide for a Democrat who gets a bare majority of the vote. Obama got a slightly larger percentage of the vote in 2008 than did Reagan in 1980.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies