The Party Left Me - Episode II: The Last Kennedy Brother
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 01:40:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Party Left Me - Episode II: The Last Kennedy Brother
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Party Left Me - Episode II: The Last Kennedy Brother  (Read 861 times)
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 16, 2018, 07:57:03 AM »

THE PARTY LEFT ME
EPISODE II
THE LAST KENNEDY BROTHER

COMING SOON
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 08:02:41 AM »

PREVIOSULY ON "THE PARTY LEFT ME"

"I'm all right everyone, I'm all right, don't worry."

"My fellow Republicans and my Fellow Americans, it is with the upmost honor and respect that I accept your nomination for Vice President of the United States!"

"People got to meet and know the real Ronald Reagan. Not the extremist the Newspaper and Media painted that he was. It certainly helped us consolidate Michigan and gain Ohio and Indiana."

"Everyone was biting their nails. Ted was. Bobby was. I was. It all depended on Tennessee. Tennessee, Tennessee, Tennessee. That state, while not important in any other election, could mean win or lose here. Finally, at 12:43, we had our answer."

"It's 1:11 AM and we can project that last two states in this Election. the state of Hawaii, with its 4 Electoral Votes will go to Senator Kennedy while the state of Alaska, with its 3 Electoral Votes, has solidly chosen Reagan. This means, with 271 Electoral Votes, Governor Ronald Wilson Reagan of California will be the 37th President of the United States and his Running Mate Gerald Rudolph Ford will be the 39th Vice President of the United States."

"I, Ronald Wilson Reagan, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

"Create a 2 year guaranteed annual income. Many won't read the fine print though the Kennedies might but once those two years are up, it'll be too late for them to do anything."

"That's One small step for Man...One Giant Leap for Mankind."

"I was very honored to be put in that position. It wasn't much but to be kept in that post for over 40 years. *laughs* I'm still very honored to this day"

"Finally, on October 21st, the President arrived in Bangkok to help me with the Bangkok peace accords there. It took a few days but we finally we able to hammer a deal that everyone agreed on: 1. the 18th Parallel North Latitude line would become a DeMilitarized Zone, just like Korea, where no forces of either country was to ever cross. 2. Those damn Viet Cong rebels were to officially put down their weapons and accept exile out of the South for their actions to try and take it over. Their party, the Communist Party, was also to be banned in South Vietnam for a decade. 3. The North would have an election in 1975 to determine if they want to reunite or stay as separate countries. 4. All South Vietnamese and American POWs was to be released and Vice Versa. 5. Finally, and this was a bit tricky to relay to the Public, 48,000 American troops would stay in South Vietnam to make sure that if North Vietnam invades, the US can easily push them back. Every 6 months, we would pull out 3,000 troops until only 12,000 remained."

"America is strong and America is magnificent and nothing will prove it more than landing a Man on Mars. 2 Years ago, when we landed a man on the Moon, we proved that America was more advanced than the Soviets. Now, it's time to make sure that the world knows America is the Technological and Military superpower that cannot be challenged. Call of your Representatives and Senators and tell them that if they want America to be strong and America to be powerful that they should vote for this Plan because if it passes, America will be an amazing country that none can-"

*GUNSHOTS FIRED*

"It's 8:41 now and President Reagan has won the quickest re-election in US History as he takes the state of Massachusetts. Despite everyone most likely going to bed now, there is still the rest of the country left to be called."

"After he won re-election in that Landslide, well, the President had begun to prepare for the Next 4 Years though we all knew it wouldn't be as active as the Last one."

"President Tôn Đức Thắng of North Vietnam had contacted us. He stated that the PRC had tried to force North Vietnam to send troops but he rejected and the Chinese couldn't really do anything."

The 1973 Mars Rover taking the first pictures of the red planet Humanity was able to see up close.

"The New States Rights Act was simple yet very effective. It basically stated that for 20 years, The Federal Government was not allowed to intervene in anything related to the States and that the States were to enforce their own laws in their own time. It was a very Conservative Law but it passed with every Republican voting yes and even a few Democrats and Bryd voting yes in the Senate while it passed the House with Great Ease."

"I visited Henry Lawson in prison not because I wanted to know why or ask who he was, I just wanted to tell him that I forgave him. My administration begged me not to go but I did anyways. It wasn't very much and I had a feeling he felt a tad bit ashamed."

President Reagan and Secretary Brezhnev signing an arms reduction treaty in Moscow on November 13th, 1975

"Then 1976 dawned. Reagan was a lame duck. New Campaigns kicked off. Reagan went on the last National Tour he ever did visiting anything with children. He was loved by everyone."

President Reagan greets people in Cleveland, Ohio, March 3rd, 1976
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 10:21:29 AM »

Chapter I: The Kennedy's Last Chance

"My Friends. My Fellow Democrats. The last 8 years of Republican leadership has been disastrous for our country. Our Economy is slipping, Our debt is getting larger and larger. Our Military is getting too big. President Reagan is a good man who I know for a fact cares deeply about this country but we need someone to bring common sense back to the white house. I hope to be the man that does just that. That's why I'm running for President of the United States."

"Now, ted has had a lot of problems, especially with Chappaquiddick but at the time, that was 6 years behind him and much of the country didn't care anymore. The last Kennedy that ran barely lost and many thought Ted would do better than Bobby did. Meanwhile, the Republicans tore themselves apart after the Vice President's surprise announcement."

"I am not running for President of the United States."

"I think when me and Ford announced we weren't running for President in 1976, it caused many in the administration. I think that everyone wanted to continue Reagan's legacy but there were too many trying to do just that."

"I am running for President of the United States because we need someone to continue the ideas of Ronald Reagan"

"I served as your Attorney General and I'm ready to continue the same justice as President."

"It's time for someone who has fought for the United States time and again to be President and I will be your champion!"

"It was a big [expletive] field"
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies