2016 if people knew what they know today about the Trump Presidency (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:28:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  Past Election What-ifs (US) (Moderator: Dereich)
  2016 if people knew what they know today about the Trump Presidency (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2016 if people knew what they know today about the Trump Presidency  (Read 3770 times)
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: June 16, 2018, 09:05:54 PM »

If anything, Hillary has gotten less popular.  I saw a poll a few months ago that said that Trump would win the PV against Hillary today.  I think he flips MN, ME, NH, and NV from the actual map.  Now, that doesn't necessarily mean anything from 2020 because his opponent will not be Hillary.

This is actually the truth. She has at least ten percent less approval than him as of a couple of months ago. She would lose in a landslide
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 11:19:07 PM »

Some of you Republicans posting in this thread are either stupid or delusional or both. She'd lose in a landslide and Trump would pick up NV. Oh my god.

What about the democrats
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 03:15:32 AM »

Some of you Republicans posting in this thread are either stupid or delusional or both. She'd lose in a landslide and Trump would pick up NV. Oh my god.

Trump winning NV wouldnt mean he would win the election in a landslide lol. If he wins NV that would only take him to 326 electoral votes(Since he would win NH and MN as well) which is not anything close to what a landslide is

But he would be picking up the popular vote in this case I am nearly certain of
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 03:19:04 PM »

Trump winning NV wouldnt mean he would win the election in a landslide lol. If he wins NV that would only take him to 326 electoral votes(Since he would win NH and MN as well) which is not anything close to what a landslide is

But he would be picking up the popular vote in this case I am nearly certain of

Winning the popular vote still doenst mean a landslide

There hasn’t been a landslide win since Bush 1988

I completely agree. I should have been a little bit more specific I guess. Still though, it would be amazing to have a election Trump wins the popular vote so I don't have to deal with several months of people whining non stop about it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies