Atlas fantasy elections- Democrats (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:27:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Atlas fantasy elections- Democrats (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlas fantasy elections- Democrats  (Read 4586 times)
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -5.88, S: -4.72

« on: January 03, 2004, 05:14:04 PM »

Even though I personally believe that Christopher Michael has the most cross-over appeal from the prospective Democratic candidates, I've decided to officially endorse MiamiU for the nomination as he is the one candidate closest to my personal beliefs.
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2004, 05:20:32 PM »
« Edited: January 03, 2004, 05:20:56 PM by Michael Zeigermann »

Oh, I thought you were. Nevermind. OK, I'll make up my mind once all the candidates are known.
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2004, 05:29:06 PM »

You can be an active member of the AFDNC, I would appreciate that.  Or you can start a draft-Miami movement.  Up to you.  Smiley

How about both? Smiley

Hands up those who think Miami should run.
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2004, 05:54:04 PM »

Btw, read your suggestion on the GOP-board about polls for the primary. Would that be cross-over primaries then?

Yeah, just a single poll for each party (Dem, Rep, and also other parties if need be). It'd be a bit silly having a state-by-state poll... I can just see it, "Oh no, we have no-one from North Dakota! What do we do?"
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2004, 07:19:41 PM »

Yes, behind in that we are more focused on real elections and not the Atlas fantasy.  However, if I were a Democrat, I guess I too would try to cheer myself up with some fake elections to make up for losses in the real ones Smiley Smiley Smiley

Well, if you lose here that might be the beginning of a moral boost! This could all be decided on the internet, you know! Smiley

LOL. Howard Dean's surprise victory started with a little internet forum poll. Grin
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies