A Song of Ice and Fire Thread: night gathers, and now this thread begins (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:39:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  A Song of Ice and Fire Thread: night gathers, and now this thread begins (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A Song of Ice and Fire Thread: night gathers, and now this thread begins  (Read 1303 times)
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« on: June 22, 2018, 10:46:23 PM »

My vote would be enter at your own risk for the night is dark and full of spoilers.

Amen.  As for the whole universe, there is one question that I care about more than anything else - and think we might get some answers to with the spinoff idea they chose for a pilot - and it's this: TELL ME ABOUT THE FAR EAST, baby!  Asshai, the Shadow Lands, Stygai ... just give me anything more than we've been given!

Yes! The Far East is definitely my favorite part of AWOIAF!

In my head-canon, Asshai was the capital of the Great Empire of the Dawn, and the surrounding countryside was turned into the Shadowlands by whatever catastrophe caused the Long Night. Some sort of magical "radiation" is still present in the land that kills all living things, similar to what happened to the Valyrian Freehold although much longer ago.

The North has always been my favorite region by a country mile.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies