Calling it Now - Trump wins Re-election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:39:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Calling it Now - Trump wins Re-election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Calling it Now - Trump wins Re-election  (Read 6160 times)
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: June 20, 2018, 03:10:30 PM »

This is pretty close to an impossible question at this juncture. Even a year from now we'll have a much better idea, as we'll know what Dems are actually running. Certainly Trump could get reelected, but we have no idea what the public's mood will be in 2019, let alone 2020, when the election campaign is actually on.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2021, 11:28:00 AM »

I live in Tennesse. Someone asked me why I bothered to vote for Biden knowing Trump will win my state

There was a very important reason. I wanted to add my vote to the national popular vote total.

Biden won by 7 million votes. On paper, that doesn't mean anything. But I truly think that had Biden won by 2-3 million votes like Hillary, the GOP would be far more willing to help Trump steal the election. 2-3 million can come from California alone and can be brushed off by the GOP. Maybe I am paranoid but I agree the popular vote margin is symbolic. Especially with Biden winning a outright majority. The GOP can't claim that third party votes cost them victory

I think if they had been so inclined, it would have been very easy to make the argument regardless:

Says a lot that you can abolish CA and NY and Trump still only barely wins through his tiny win in NC.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies