FL-PPP: Nelson +2
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:30:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  FL-PPP: Nelson +2
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: FL-PPP: Nelson +2  (Read 1796 times)
ON Progressive
OntarioProgressive
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -8.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2018, 02:08:26 PM »

This far out I  of course will add PPP to the average of polls.  But standing alone I view it as an internal poll.  This far out PPP is merely a House organ of the Democrat Party.
Yep, considering they are as good as a Dem internal these days, I’d adjust it to about Scott+6.

LMAO. PPP is a B-rated pollster with a D+0.3 bias. You think PPP is worse than freaking St. Leo, a poll which predicted a Clinton win by double digits in Florida.

HOW DO YOU COME OFF AS SUCH AN EXPERT?   YOUR PREDICTION ON THE OUTCOME OF THE ONTARIO ELECTION LEFT A LITTLE TO BE DESIRED IN THE AREA OF CORRECTNESS.  YOU WERE EXPRESSING YOUR HOPES.  BUT IT IS A CRIME AND TROLLING IF I LET SOME OF MY HOPES SEEP INTO MY POSTING. Please give others some of the breaks you give yourself.

I'm sorry ppp also had your pedo buddy losing 48-46, must bring back traumatic memories.

Sorry, TOO FOR THESE:

PPP FINAL POLLS 2016

Pa. McGinty 46 Toomy 44
Wisconsin  Finegold 49 Johnson 44

The PA poll was perfectly fine. Toomey only won by 1.5%, so McGinty +2 is perfectly understandable for a poll to show.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2018, 02:21:46 PM »

This far out I  of course will add PPP to the average of polls.  But standing alone I view it as an internal poll.  This far out PPP is merely a House organ of the Democrat Party.
Yep, considering they are as good as a Dem internal these days, I’d adjust it to about Scott+6.

LMAO. PPP is a B-rated pollster with a D+0.3 bias. You think PPP is worse than freaking St. Leo, a poll which predicted a Clinton win by double digits in Florida.

HOW DO YOU COME OFF AS SUCH AN EXPERT?   YOUR PREDICTION ON THE OUTCOME OF THE ONTARIO ELECTION LEFT A LITTLE TO BE DESIRED IN THE AREA OF CORRECTNESS.  YOU WERE EXPRESSING YOUR HOPES.  BUT IT IS A CRIME AND TROLLING IF I LET SOME OF MY HOPES SEEP INTO MY POSTING. Please give others some of the breaks you give yourself.

I'm sorry ppp also had your pedo buddy losing 48-46, must bring back traumatic memories.

What originality!

Nothing like a classic for two pea*os in a pod.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2018, 01:54:22 PM »

this should not bring Democrats comfort. Nelson is doing substantially worse than several red state Democrats. He's even doing worse than the wide field of meh Democratic candidates for Governor!
Skye
yeah_93
YaBB God
Venezuela

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2018, 08:17:21 PM »

I mean, it's become more clear by the minute that this race is a tossup.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2018, 01:42:11 AM »

Nobody pretended otherwise on this board that I know of.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2018, 01:59:54 AM »

I mean, yeah right now it is a tossup, but I personally believe the closer we get to election day the more solid this will become for Nelson and he'll ultimately win fairly comfortably.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2018, 02:05:07 AM »

I mean, yeah right now it is a tossup, but I personally believe the closer we get to election day the more solid this will become for Nelson and he'll ultimately win fairly comfortably.

I sincerely hope this is going to be the case. I consider it a scandal that Scott can even run after he got away with Medicare fraud.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2018, 06:49:12 PM »

I sincerely hope this is going to be the case. I consider it a scandal that Scott can even run after he got away with Medicare fraud.

That's the Republican Party for you.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies