The Great Experiment - Phase I (1789-1792) (Sign-Up Thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 11:57:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games
  Mock Parliament (Moderators: Hash, Dereich)
  The Great Experiment - Phase I (1789-1792) (Sign-Up Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: The Great Experiment - Phase I (1789-1792) (Sign-Up Thread)  (Read 10539 times)
Dereich
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: August 02, 2018, 05:19:30 PM »

The day I signed up I had big plans to promote Pennsylvanian independence and take advantage of a few big mistakes that were being made. Unfortunately, the next day I lost internet access for four days and missed basically every opportunity I saw. It should come as no surprise that my (very brief) stint as a Pennsylvania radical is over.
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2018, 05:21:23 PM »

The day I signed up I had big plans to promote Pennsylvanian independence and take advantage of a few big mistakes that were being made. Unfortunately, the next day I lost internet access for four days and missed basically every opportunity I saw. It should come as no surprise that my (very brief) stint as a Pennsylvania radical is over.
Well there is anouther Pennsylvania by election coming up where you could run
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2018, 09:19:34 PM »

Turn closed.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #103 on: August 05, 2018, 02:50:17 PM »

Enjoy! And apologies for the delay.
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.29, S: -7.74

« Reply #104 on: August 08, 2018, 12:52:30 PM »

Okay, so bad news.  I'm going to have to drop out of the game. 

After looking at my schedule for next year of school, as well as recognizing I'm leader of a club, as well as me planning to get a job, I have to free up a lot of time.  This game has been amazingly fun, and I've loved it, but it's taken up far too much of my time, and I think I only have time for one game on Atlas that won't take half my day. 

So I'm sorry for the selfish reason but I'll be dropping out, I'll still be the owner of the Discord and I'll keep it open for as long as this game continues however.  Also, If I find any bit of free time I can squeeze this game into I'll jump back in immediately.

Thank you Lumine and everyone for the amazing game, and good luck.
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #105 on: August 08, 2018, 01:51:47 PM »

It was so much fun playing with Not_Madigan
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #106 on: August 08, 2018, 03:53:08 PM »

Bye Dude, Sad Good luck at school
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #107 on: August 08, 2018, 06:00:49 PM »

After looking at my schedule for next year of school, as well as recognizing I'm leader of a club, as well as me planning to get a job, I have to free up a lot of time.  This game has been amazingly fun, and I've loved it, but it's taken up far too much of my time, and I think I only have time for one game on Atlas that won't take half my day. 

So I'm sorry for the selfish reason but I'll be dropping out, I'll still be the owner of the Discord and I'll keep it open for as long as this game continues however.  Also, If I find any bit of free time I can squeeze this game into I'll jump back in immediately.

It was a privilege having you as a player, Madigan, and your efforts as Patriot Leader were an important part of the game. Real life always comes first, but I'll certainly miss you on the game!

For the time being the Patriot Party will have to run on autopilot, but I strongly encourage coming players (or existing ones) to consider taking this important role.
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #108 on: August 08, 2018, 06:37:48 PM »

It was a privilege having you as a player, Madigan, and your efforts as Patriot Leader were an important part of the game. Real life always comes first, but I'll certainly miss you on the game!

For the time being the Patriot Party will have to run on autopilot, but I strongly encourage coming players (or existing ones) to consider taking this important role.
How about I take over as the James Jackson and then we run centre as autopilot as it is much smaller
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #109 on: August 19, 2018, 01:51:07 PM »

Can I be Ret. Gen. William Madison, brother of the First Secretary, and major player in Virginia?
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2018, 03:05:44 PM »

Can I be Ret. Gen. William Madison, brother of the First Secretary, and major player in Virginia?
William Madison was Samuel Adams' brother? Tongue

(Also, you want the Phase II sign-up thread—this is for the now concluded first phase.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies