The Bagel23/X Marks the Spot Cellar of Exquisitely Aged Content (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:27:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Bagel23/X Marks the Spot Cellar of Exquisitely Aged Content (search mode)
Thread note
Please do not re-post any posts that you think are likely to be moderated in this thread.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Bagel23/X Marks the Spot Cellar of Exquisitely Aged Content  (Read 44267 times)
AudmanOut
United States

« on: December 08, 2018, 06:00:56 PM »

I think this could be the big anomaly of the race, even though I think Kaine wins Virginia around 56-41 in the end, I could see him winning Prince William by only 3-5 points, or even losing it in a theoretical underwhelming dem performance. Stewart is from there, and has just done remarkably well there in primaries and GE's. Regardless of whether or not you like Stewart, you have to give him credit for doing so well in Prince William so many times. Especially since he is not even the type of Republican that is generally thought of as a good fit for the county. He is quite alt right and crazy and it is impressive how well he keeps doing there. Right now, I think Kaine wins Prince William 51-46. This is not to say that the statewide race will be close, because there is little chance of that happening, rather Prince William has a good chance of being an outlier, fluke, or an anomaly due to individual candidate strength in this one location from the otherwise Stewart shellacking state margins in which he easily loses by double digits to Kaine. What do yall think?

Bagel really underestimated dems in the suburbs.
AudmanOut
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 02:37:31 PM »

Lean D, and certainly more likely to go Democrat than Indiana or Florida.
AudmanOut
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 04:15:57 AM »

This entire thread I found is pretty bad- https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=10568.0.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies