CO-PPP: Polis +8 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:23:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  CO-PPP: Polis +8 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CO-PPP: Polis +8  (Read 1922 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« on: June 29, 2018, 05:55:10 PM »

The problem seems to be that Gardner WAS the Colorado gop bench. Stapleton is like their second or third best guy. The future of the Colorado GOP does not look bright if this is happening.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 08:38:21 PM »

I'm surprised Trump's approvals are that high in Colorado.

i have a theory -

okay so Trump's approvals are going up, but now the GOP is inevitably tied to him. So Republican candidates are hit with all of his weaknesses (mainly the policies they've enacted) and none of his strengths (his ability to dominate news coverage, ability to engage a crowd, ect.). This happened under Obama, where the Democrat party was tied to Obama and they faced all of the criticisms of Obama but not any of Obama's once in a lifetime political talent. This is why, despite the Democrats own set of issues, I believe they'll take the house in 2018 but probably lose the presidency in 2020.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 08:41:15 PM »

The problem seems to be that Gardner WAS the Colorado gop bench. Stapleton is like their second or third best guy. The future of the Colorado GOP does not look bright if this is happening.

Whoa so Governor Doug Lamborn isn’t happening?!

lol

I was very surprised at the margin Doug Lamborn won by in his primary, though that might speak more to the incompetence of Hill and Glenn (lol).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies