Office of Razze, 68th vice president of Atlasia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:49:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Razze, 68th vice president of Atlasia
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: Office of Razze, 68th vice president of Atlasia  (Read 8929 times)
P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -4.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: February 07, 2021, 05:04:16 PM »
« edited: June 19, 2021, 04:25:49 PM by P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong »

Vote Koopa/Battista for President!

Hello, Atlasia –

I don't post out in the public board very often, and even compared to most of my days lately, real-life activities have kept me from seeing what's happening in Atlasia for this entire last week. Apparently I missed a lot! Anyway, my good friends Koopa and Battista Minola are now running as the best ticket for the White House this February 2021, and I thought that I should make some noise on the board for their campaign by posting in this thread again.

Given how crazy the last week seems to have been for everyone, clearly Koopa and Battista represent just the kind of cajoling we need as a nation to get through a tough time. Not to mention, they have a real campaign website where you can learn about their plans for Atlasia, so you can't say they haven't put the work in!

Please vote Koopa/Battista for FIRST preference (alongside yours truly for House of Representatives Wink) in this election! Here is a link to their campaign thread.

Thank you,
Representative Razze

☮︎
Pordor4
Rookie

« Reply #126 on: February 07, 2021, 09:23:54 PM »

Endorsed.
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #127 on: February 18, 2021, 08:48:45 PM »

endorsed
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #128 on: February 22, 2021, 09:40:49 PM »
« Edited: June 19, 2021, 04:25:37 PM by P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong »

Thank you for voting!

Atlasia, thank you for your votes!

What a fun election season Feb '21 turned out to be. I'm honored to have another term in the House! I plan on running again in April for a final term in the people's chamber. Thank you to all the voters who have stuck with me since the beginning, in June of 2018 when I was first elected – or even those who voted for me in January 2018 for Southern Delegate.

Congratulations to Chief Justice Windjammer, our country's president-elect, and to my friend Sestak on being elected Vice President of Atlasia (again). 

Thank you,
Representative Razze

☮︎
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #129 on: February 22, 2021, 09:42:54 PM »

Congratulations, Razze!
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #130 on: June 19, 2021, 04:23:38 PM »

VOTE
Remember to vote in the first elections under our new Constitution!

Atlasia, it's election weekend again.

And I'm not running! Well, technically I am (in two races), but I ran in the South to prevent an unopposed candidate from existing on the ballot. I'm also running for President with former Representative/Senator/Vice President/Speaker of the House/President of Atlasia MB as my running mate. It's very fun to be on the national ballot, and I want to say thank you to the people who voted for us and even gave our ticket an early lead in the contest!

I also want to encourage anyone reading this who is voting for me in the Southern Senate election, to also vote for TimTurner as our next regional senator!

And if our presidential campaign supporters ever become responsible for breaking a tie in the 2nd round, that razze/mb voters are encouraged to vote for SevenEleven and Blair as our next President and Vice President of Atlasia!

I'll check back in later (hopefully) as the weekend develops. Remember to vote!

Thank you,
Representative Razze

☮︎
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #131 on: June 24, 2021, 04:12:52 PM »

Post-election statement

Analysts shocked on finding the state exists
Delaware leads social and economic indicators

DOVER - Not a single economics report published in the last month has shown Delaware anywhere below second place. Gov. Rutherford's administration (the last Peace-led gvovernment in Atlasia) has apparently played its cards exactly right, as the Governor touts her policies and her approval soars. Her cooperation with Gov. LouisvilleThunder's Southern government has been stellar, even as she is a vocal supporter of Labor government in Nyman.

Indeed, she recently became somewhat of a celebrity on social media after her speech denouncing her regional Governor's claims of election fraud went viral. She staked out a fiery pro-democracy position, defending Sen. Sev's victory in the election and pledging to work with both him and the losing nominee to build a better Delaware. Her legislature has considered many bills that have improved the quality of life and many indicators in her state. It's a good time for Delaware. Indeed, in an alternate reality, perhaps the President is from there.

Happy Thursday, Atlasia – 

I wanted to take this moment to congratulate the Governor of Delaware for her stellar performance as she represents our party's ideals on the ground, for the people! On top of that, I wanted to echo her comments on the sanctity of the democratic electoral process, and how everyone, but especially our politicians, ought to respect it.

And I didn't want this part to take much time, so I will simply say thank you to the voters who kept me in office in the House for 18 terms, or 3 years. I think that's an Atlasian record! I'm excited to see how the Fifth Constitution era unfolds with this wacky new Senate setup, and I hope to keep voting alongside the rest of you for a long time.

Thank you,
Representative Razze
Last Dean of the House of Representatives

☮︎
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #132 on: February 10, 2022, 07:12:19 PM »

VOTE
For me

Hi/Howdy/Hola to the voters of the southern region –

I am running for Atlasian Senator to represent the southern region. I hope you'll vote for me! If you want.

The election is February 18-20.

Thanks!
Razze

☮︎
PragmaticPopulist
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -5.57

« Reply #133 on: February 17, 2022, 04:31:10 PM »

Endorsed!
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #134 on: February 19, 2022, 06:28:43 PM »

VOTE 2
Vote harder

My fellow Atlasians –

I am beating our incumbent rightwing Senator in the race to represent the southern region in Nyman! The momentum is on our side, and our campaign is winning high-profile, powerful endorsements:

It's really incredible what we can accomplish if we just go online and cast a ballot in a virtual voting booth. Thank you to all the people who have voted for me! I will pay back your loyalty by Recommending your posts in the Voting Booth.

The election is currently underway until tomorrow night at midnight, Eastern time. Vote here: https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=483428.msg8484558#msg8484558

Thanks,
Razze

☮︎
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #135 on: February 19, 2022, 09:07:14 PM »

Would love to have you as an integral partner of the OBD administration!
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #136 on: March 27, 2023, 01:02:57 PM »

Your new favorite vice president

Good afternoon, Altasia –

This morning, the Senate confirmed President Tack's nomination for me to be vice president of Atlasia. I am honored by this opportunity to serve our country once again, in public office for the first time in almost 2 years. Thank you to the president for nominating me and to the Senate for confirming that nomination! You can see my full statement preceding the confirmation hearings, along with answers to some questions that senators had, here: https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=542757.0

I know that I am in my position without the direct consent of the electorate, having been appointed to the position instead of being chosen in a regular election. While the vice presidency is not the… busiest office in the country, I hope my fellow citizens can trust that I will do my best to execute my constitutional duties properly.

See you around!

Thanks,
razze

☮︎
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #137 on: March 27, 2023, 01:54:58 PM »

Yooooooooo

Congratulations, my friend.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #138 on: March 27, 2023, 08:05:05 PM »

Congratulations, Mr. Vice President! It's great to see you in higher office.
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #139 on: May 16, 2023, 09:16:09 AM »

A day of shame and a call for hope

My fellow Atlasians –

I speak for the vast majority of our fellow citizens when I say that I stand with our Republic and our Union. The embarrassing actions of the Southern government in the last 12 hours have shown the world an Atlasia of shamelessness and unreliability.

This is wrong. I call on all patriotic Atlasians in the South to turn out peacefully and show our wannabe autocrats - and the world! - that this brand of pitiful, unconstitutional disorder will not be tolerated by the public.

Once the responsible individuals are held accountable and punished for their extreme, illegal actions, we will be able to rebuild our country stronger and more united than before. Atlasia has sailed through these crises before and emerged on the other side as a better place.

May the invisible hand of Dave protect you all in these trying times! Dave bless Atlasia!

Thanks,
razze

☮︎
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #140 on: June 15, 2023, 11:34:16 AM »

razze for Senate

Good afternoon, Atlasia –

Our nation has been through a tough few months, but I think we are emerging stronger than before. This crisis, as unfortunate as it was, has brought out some of the best in Atlasia — from political rivals coming together, standing up for our country and our constitution, to regular citizens waking up to the problems that were simmering below the surface. One of the causes of the crisis, in my opinion, was a decline in activity and participation, and I admit that I once had lost some interest myself. Part of me even considered that this incredible, almost-decades-old story might come to an end.

How happy I am to be proven wrong! Atlasia is back.

I have been so grateful to be vice president of this republic for the last 3 months. Thank you to President Tack for naming me, and to the Senate for approving of me. It's an honor to be trusted with breaking ties in the Senate. The experience has reminded me of what it was like to be a Representative in the time of the 4th Constitution, when I served in the House for 3 years and was elected 17 times in a row under the proud banner of the Peace Party.

That's why I'm running for Senate. I want to bring my values back to Congress and engage in debate, and even propose a few bills along the way. I hope to run on my record as a fair-dealing, honest politician who is not shy to speak his mind when it comes to a controversial issue. Ideologically I lean rather left-wing, being a supporter of economic and social rights for all Atlasians — citizens, residents, and anyone else who calls this great land "home." I will be a champion for social justice, immigrants' rights, and civil rights for our beloved alphabet soup community. In the game, I will support new laws which require more activity from Atlasian politicians.

Namely, I would like to bring some planks of the Southern Unionist Party's platform to the national arena. I will happily answer questions about others issues too if people wish to post in here to ask me.

I would be eternally grateful if you lent me your vote in the upcoming June 2023 Federal Election as Senator for the Southern Region and At-large Senator.

Thanks,
razze

☮︎
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #141 on: June 15, 2023, 02:19:20 PM »

Hello,

Good luck in the campaign! While I cannot endorse you given my policy stances being rather distant from yours I applaud your commitment to the Union. I further laud you for your consistency on the recent tie-breaking vote, although I disagreed with the vote itself.

All the best,
WM
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #142 on: June 15, 2023, 03:38:29 PM »

Hello,

Good luck in the campaign! While I cannot endorse you given my policy stances being rather distant from yours I applaud your commitment to the Union. I further laud you for your consistency on the recent tie-breaking vote, although I disagreed with the vote itself.

All the best,
WM
Thank you for these words! Best of luck to you as well.
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #143 on: June 15, 2023, 09:16:53 PM »

ENDORSED!
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #144 on: June 15, 2023, 09:26:58 PM »

Endorsed, old friend!
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #145 on: June 15, 2023, 09:30:16 PM »

Endorsed
thumb21
YaBB God
Cyprus

Political Matrix
E: -4.42, S: 1.82

« Reply #146 on: June 17, 2023, 02:01:01 AM »

Endorsed!
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #147 on: June 26, 2023, 09:29:09 AM »

He's back!

My fellow Atlasians -

I'm back in Congress! At least as a member-elect. Thank you so much to all the voters who put my name first, or who gave me any preference at all. I appreciate your support and I hope to do you proud with my service in the chamber for the July-August term.

I plan on providing updates in this thread about what I do in the Senate, so stay tuned.

With this election, my successor as vice president was also chosen. Congratulations to Lumine, I can hardly think of a more worthy successor for the #2 spot of our Republic in these trying times! Spiral, our new president-elect, and Lumine were the first presidential candidates I ever voted for in Atlasia, in February and June 2018, respectively. June 2018 was also the first time I was ever elected to the national legislature. So long story short, happy days are here again!

Congratulations to all the other winners, as well as the losers, without whose participation we would not have fun elections to run and play this game we all love.

Thanks,
razze
68th vice president of Atlasia
At-large senator-elect

☮︎
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies