Legislation: Declaration of Rights Amendments, 1789 (Passed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 09:51:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games
  Mock Parliament (Moderators: Hash, Dereich)
  Legislation: Declaration of Rights Amendments, 1789 (Passed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Legislation: Declaration of Rights Amendments, 1789 (Passed)  (Read 872 times)
terp40hitch
United States

« on: July 09, 2018, 03:40:38 PM »

Mr. Speaker,

The gentlemen from Augusta will join with the Deputy from Charlottesville in support of this amendment. I have come to speak today to urge my fellow deputies and Patriots to join with me to support this amendment.

This amendment is everything that the enlighted leaders in Europe that wanted when they inspired our American Revolution. We want to make sure that our natural rights our gurteened in our constitution and this is what this proposed amendment by the deputy from Charlottesville will do. This is why I will do whatever I can to get this amendment passed.

I yield
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 09:17:39 PM »

Mr. Speaker,

I will not stand by as Mr. Jay attacks me and the rest of the Patriots for calling us immoral for supporting slavery. I will not stand by and be attacked for trying to save the southern economy from a bunch of rich northern businessmen who think they know what is best for our economy.

Now moving on from discussing Mr. Jay attacks, I would like to talk about the new amendment. Mr. Jay has just introduced one of the most dangerous amendments this nation assembly may ever see. We cannot get rid of slavery, this would destroy the southern economy and in the end the national economy when we end up with food shortages. This is why if this amendment does pass, that I can no longer support this amendment.

We must stop the destructive northern parties from trying to damage our southern United States, we must do this by stopping this amendment.

I yield
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies