Counties with "strange" electoral histories carried by Hillary Clinton in 2016 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:24:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  Counties with "strange" electoral histories carried by Hillary Clinton in 2016 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Counties with "strange" electoral histories carried by Hillary Clinton in 2016  (Read 3962 times)
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« on: July 28, 2018, 03:37:40 PM »

Most of the counties with "strange" histories (Elliott, KY; Cottle, TX; Franklin, GA; etc.) went for Trump in 2016, usually by crushing margins.

I find Cottle County's development very interesting. When is it going to vote >100%?

Cottle is basically just generational turnover of formerly isolated rural Dems.  The interesting thing going forward will be whether Clinton 2016 was the floor for rural Dems in general or if the trend will only keep going.

Yea I remember after seeing Obama getting blow out in Appalachia and other parts of rural America in 2008, I thought there was no way he or any Democrat could do worse in the future.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies