IL-Capitol Fax/We Ask America: Pritzker leads Rauner 36-27, third party 26%
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:05:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  IL-Capitol Fax/We Ask America: Pritzker leads Rauner 36-27, third party 26%
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: IL-Capitol Fax/We Ask America: Pritzker leads Rauner 36-27, third party 26%  (Read 3208 times)
Free Bird
TheHawk
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.84, S: -5.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2018, 10:34:50 AM »

Likely D. Dem turnout will be too strong. Respondents are going with the unnamed protest option because of the negative ads that have been airing.

You seem happy at this outcome. Everyone else here is holding down puke either way but here you are.
Mr. Illini
liberty142
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -3.30

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2018, 10:39:33 AM »

Likely D. Dem turnout will be too strong. Respondents are going with the unnamed protest option because of the negative ads that have been airing.

You seem happy at this outcome. Everyone else here is holding down puke either way but here you are.

I don't know what I said to indicate that I would be happy, but I do plan to vote for Pritzker and will be happy if he wins. I didn't vote for him in the primary but he's definitely the better of the two options.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2018, 10:46:48 AM »

Bruce Rauner is an evil man. The fact he was behind the union busting Janus case makes him disgusting slime. I will take great joy in his landslide defeat this November as Democrats take their rightful place back on top in Springfield.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2018, 02:16:04 PM »

I'm excited for Pritzker!
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2018, 03:27:21 PM »

I think it's because Rauner and Pritzker are about as popular as Ebola.
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2018, 03:40:36 PM »

Bruce Rauner is an evil man. The fact he was behind the union busting Janus case makes him disgusting slime. I will take great joy in his landslide defeat this November as Democrats take their rightful place back on top in Springfield.

'Rightful place'? I think that the concept of democracy escapes you. No one is rightful, not Republicans in Wyoming and not Democrats in San Francisco.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2018, 04:24:15 PM »

Rauner is an inoffensive GOPer, but because IL has an economy problem, which I left the state, voters want a Democratic Gov
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2018, 08:58:24 PM »

Rauner is an inoffensive GOPer, but because IL has an economy problem, which I left the state, voters want a Democratic Gov

Can you please stop polluting every f**king thread with your nonsensical posts?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2018, 09:10:42 PM »

I was talking about how he was helping in building nursing homes for the elderly, and that's why was elected over Quinn
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2018, 07:18:03 AM »

Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2018, 09:29:41 PM »

poll in the field testing rauner/pritzker vs mccann and the libertarian. hopefully should provide something more solid than this unnamed third option poll.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2018, 08:41:47 PM »

'Rightful place'? I think that the concept of democracy escapes you. No one is rightful, not Republicans in Wyoming and not Democrats in San Francisco.

Hyperbole
leonard4liberty
United States

« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2018, 11:34:41 PM »

Yes, unfortunately, this craphole state is usually safely Democrat, no thanks to Chicago.

Yes, we have the reputation of having four of the last seven governors in prison and Pritzker could likely be in prison come inauguration day for corruption, not to mention tax evasion.

Yes, any so-called poll from Rich Miller's CapitolFax and We Ask America is absolute garbage because it is not a scientific poll.

At least Victory Research included Kash Jackson and Sam McCann in their poll, which was held a little over three weeks AFTER the unscientific, biased CF/WAA poll.

Yes, it shows a 15-point margin toward Pritzker, but with 2% for Jackson, 5% for McCann and 18% undecided, and with that gap likely to change soon as they realize they dislike the billionaire scum (Rauner, Pritzker) and look for alternatives.

All hell breaks lose and we may have a scenario much similar to Jesse Ventura's 1999 upset victory in Minnesota as a Reform Party/Independence Party candidate. Which I would LOVE to see, because I hate Rauner and Pritzker religiously because they are the epitome of what is wrong with politics.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies