Atlasian Coalition Of Labor Occupations (A.C.L.O) Headquarters (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:53:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Atlasian Coalition Of Labor Occupations (A.C.L.O) Headquarters (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlasian Coalition Of Labor Occupations (A.C.L.O) Headquarters  (Read 24826 times)
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« on: September 02, 2019, 08:37:00 AM »

Happy Labour day
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 03:09:40 AM »

What is A.C.L.O's position on the Transport Industry Jobs Protection (TIJ Pro) Act?

Quote from: Current Amended version of TIJ Pro Act
Section I: Title and Terms
1.1) This shall be known as the "Transport Industry Jobs Protection Act" or "TIJ-Pro Act"
1.2) Terms
a) Self Driving Vehicle Technology (SDVT), technology that makes a vehicle  capable of performing all driving functions under certain conditions or under all conditions.
b) Trucking Industry – Vehicles that fall under the description of Commercial Drivers Licenses (CDLs), Rail Road, and/or water going vehicles used for the transportation of goods.
c) Passenger Transport Industry – Taxis, buses, public transport & mass private transport (anything greater than 6 passengers).
d) Luxury vehicle – Any road vehicle with a selling price, in new condition, of over $50,000.

Section II: Self Driving Vehicle Technology Ban
2.1) SDVT is banned for use for both trucking and passenger transport industries in the Southern Region.
2.2) Any businesses currently using SDVT at the implementation of this bill has a two-month phasing out period.

Section III: Exemptions & Registration Fees
3.1) SDVT is legal for use on one private vehicle.
3.2) Private vehicles using SDVT will pay an additional SDVT registration fee of $240 annually.
3.3) Luxury vehicles using SDVT will incur an additional SDVT registration fee of $2,400 annually.

From the current debate it seems that the Southern Left isn't interested in protecting these jobs long term.
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2020, 08:05:08 PM »

Such a factor extends to the Governor race, in which I expect every Member in this union, and just generally the working class, to vote West_Midlander for Governor.

More smears from PSOL the man who was too gutless to even rate a bill designed to protect Transport jobs. Union Member voting for Muaddib can trust me to know who got him over the line.

"we swear by the Southern Cross to stand truly by each other and fight to defend our rights and liberties."
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2020, 09:57:15 PM »

Such a factor extends to the Governor race, in which I expect every Member in this union, and just generally the working class, to vote West_Midlander for Governor.

More smears from PSOL the man who was too gutless to even rate a bill designed to protect Transport jobs. Union Member voting for Muaddib can trust me to know who got him over the line.

"we swear by the Southern Cross to stand truly by each other and fight to defend our rights and liberties."
You say what you want to say porky, we’ll smoke you sooner or later.

"Porky". So you're saying I actually have guts unlike yourself Wink
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2020, 02:35:31 AM »

PSOL can you point to a single post I have that is Anti Union?

I have fought to protect Southern Job and fought to get a Pro Union candidate and founder of this organisation elected as a delegate. Yet you lack the guts to even rate a job protection bill and obfuscate more than any elected politician. I made it clear that I would take Union votes into consideration in my attitude to legislation yet you still seek to smear me as antiunion and persona non grata for any union member to vote for. If I had been inclined I could have torpedoed the    
S.19.4-2: LABORER Act
which I did not.

In fact I assisted in getting this to a vote:
I motion for a vote on this legislation. Given that this bill has been on the floor for more than 72 hours (118 hours, in fact) and debate has halted for more than 24 hours (32, in fact).

I second the motion.

24 hours for objections.

Furthermore:
The workers united will never be defeated! I am not delaying a vote on this bill. I would like it noted

On a related note, I hope the the Transport Union sees the value of my own bill to protect Southern Transport Jobs, in spite of the fact that A.C.L.O. has decided not to advocate for the long term security of these jobs. I must say that is a most disappointing position for A.C.L.O. whose entire raison d'etre is about protecting workers. The LABORER Act, the bill we are currently debating, got an A+ from A.C.L.O. Maybe A.C.L.O. are just after the increased income they'd receive from these union dues? The LABORER Act regardless of it benefits will make less than a ₿€€'s D!¢K of difference to Transport industry workers in the medium to long term future if those jobs no longer exist due to automation! Plain and simple. The dignity of paid work, and a job well done are fundamental to well being.

Quote from: Ecclesiastes 5:18-20
18 I have seen what is best for people here on earth. They should eat and drink and enjoy their work, because the life God has given them on earth is short. 19 God gives some people the ability to enjoy the wealth and property he gives them, as well as the ability to accept their state in life and enjoy their work. 20 They do not worry about how short life is, because God keeps them busy with what they love to do.

Quote from: Peter Lalor, leader of the Ballarat Reform League

Source Wikipedia

I've done more for the workers of the South than you have. To borrow a quote from former ALP leader and Deputy PM Kim Beazley, you are a "myrmidon in the process of obfuscation" 
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2020, 08:12:37 PM »

If the only thing the Atlas right can go against the facts and logic presented here is personal attacks, no wonder they’ve been failing so hard lately outside the South.

Are you now Ben ShaPSOL?
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2020, 03:37:59 AM »

Nuff said. Wink
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2020, 04:34:19 AM »

"Officer you would've have arrested him if he hadn't stolen that car. We all know it."

Nice lecture Herr Platitude.
How about you actually something rather than preach.

Fun things... never delivered. Leinad, labor's lackey, deliverer of hot air / nothing making him Lazy Leinad, aka Mr Hot Air.

The laziest Governor in the History of the South. Somehow manages to pull ones finger out to provide more hot air, I think I'll die from lack of surprise. Wink
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2020, 07:56:34 PM »

BUTLERIAN JIHAD NOW!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies