MissCatholic v. Hillary Clinton
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:33:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  MissCatholic v. Hillary Clinton
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: who would you vote for?
Nomo

Hitlery

cut my balls off, save myself the trouble

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 25

Author Topic: MissCatholic v. Hillary Clinton  (Read 1781 times)
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 07, 2005, 11:55:30 PM »

any maps?
Although in all likeliness they wouldn't run against eachother.
MissCatholic

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2005, 08:11:54 AM »

any maps?

why are you trying to character assassinate me. Have you any proof that you say who you think i am or are you just trying to get attention? What are you trying to prove with this thread?

Talk about wasting space...
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2005, 08:35:02 AM »

I would probably vote Hillary.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2005, 10:36:31 AM »

Hillary, no question
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2005, 11:21:05 AM »

If I cut my balls off, MissCatholic would vote for me, so.....
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2005, 01:54:00 PM »

any maps?

why are you trying to character assassinate me. Have you any proof that you say who you think i am or are you just trying to get attention? What are you trying to prove with this thread?

this is one thread.  You have like five next to eachother.  "Is Hillary going to demilitarize?"  "Is Hillary a good choice?"  "Is Hillary going to win in '08?"  "Will Hillary beat Santorum?"  What's your obsession with her?  It's one person, but BRTD summed it up well when he said she's a freedom hating prude as are 99% of politicians.  Hey I used to back you up before when everyone was calling you a troll, but I can't support you anymore. 
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2005, 02:31:10 PM »

Hillary, because she is not pretending to be a woman... at least, I don't think she is.
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2005, 02:34:06 PM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

lol.
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2005, 03:47:18 PM »

I kind of always thought they were one and the same.
MissCatholic

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2005, 10:15:36 AM »

any maps?

this is one thread.  You have like five next to eachother.  "Is Hillary going to demilitarize?"  "Is Hillary a good choice?"  "Is Hillary going to win in '08?"  "Will Hillary beat Santorum?"  What's your obsession with her?  It's one person, but BRTD summed it up well when he said she's a freedom hating prude as are 99% of politicians.  Hey I used to back you up before when everyone was calling you a troll, but I can't support you anymore. 

you did used to back me up and i thanked you for it. i am sick and tired of people writing books and trying to character assassinate her before she has even announced her run for the presidency. If we treated politicians like we trea hillary then guilaini would be using 9/11 for political gain, mccain appeases terrorists.

tell me, how many books were written about george bush from 1996-2000?
how many segments did Fox do attacking Bush from 1996-2000?

Fox has done 136 segments attacking hillary clinton sicne 2004. 136! she has done an excellant job and i am going to defend her as she wrongly attacked.
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2005, 06:52:08 PM »

any maps?

you did used to back me up and i thanked you for it. i am sick and tired of people writing books and trying to character assassinate her before she has even announced her run for the presidency. If we treated politicians like we trea hillary then guilaini would be using 9/11 for political gain, mccain appeases terrorists.

Fox has done 136 segments attacking hillary clinton sicne 2004. 136! she has done an excellant job and i am going to defend her as she wrongly attacked.

FoxNews is always gonna bash Hillary. That's a fact of life.  Now Hillary can't really take any effort for 9-11, but Bush and Guliani can.  Why?  The terrorist attacks are seen as a threat to the nation (hence Bush's involvement) and Guliani sent firefighters to handle the situation.  Hillary really wasn't a part of this.
Now I will say one thing.  Guliani sucks.  He's a media whore for the whole expirience.  If you don't think otherwise, answer me: "If you or anyone else was NYC mayor at the time, would you not call for the police and firefighters?"  Anyone else in their right mind would.  Guiliani is riding this dead horse into oblivion and sucking all the media he can get for it.  However, he was involved in the situation and that's something that cannot be attributed (directly) to Hillary, as Guliani and Bush are both executives in the situation and she's a delegate.
Accept that FoxNews has a neo-con bias to it.  Hannity or O'Reilly will make you look like pondscum if you so much as disagree with them.  It has horrible commentary shows, so if I watch I watch for the actual news portion and not the editorials.
Perhaps I would respect you again if you toned down on the Hillary threads, stopped with your hyper-feministic tendencies, and not changed your name to "would u vote for hillary if she was black".
MissCatholic

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2005, 08:46:46 AM »

any maps?

FoxNews is always gonna bash Hillary. That's a fact of life.  Now Hillary can't really take any effort for 9-11, but Bush and Guliani can.  Why?  The terrorist attacks are seen as a threat to the nation (hence Bush's involvement) and Guliani sent firefighters to handle the situation.  Hillary really wasn't a part of this.
Now I will say one thing.  Guliani sucks.  He's a media whore for the whole expirience.  If you don't think otherwise, answer me: "If you or anyone else was NYC mayor at the time, would you not call for the police and firefighters?"  Anyone else in their right mind would.  Guiliani is riding this dead horse into oblivion and sucking all the media he can get for it.  However, he was involved in the situation and that's something that cannot be attributed (directly) to Hillary, as Guliani and Bush are both executives in the situation and she's a delegate.
Accept that FoxNews has a neo-con bias to it.  Hannity or O'Reilly will make you look like pondscum if you so much as disagree with them.  It has horrible commentary shows, so if I watch I watch for the actual news portion and not the editorials.
Perhaps I would respect you again if you toned down on the Hillary threads, stopped with your hyper-feministic tendencies, and not changed your name to "would u vote for hillary if she was black".

One of the reasons why i like reading your posts is because you do have a brain. You are socially very aware with whats going on around you and you aren't frightened - nor you shouldn't be- to express your thoughts.
My 'would you vote for Hillary if she was black' name was directed firmly at modu. This is a guy that insists we are nothing without a strong military yet bashes Hillary Clinton because...he never answered. In 2004, Lindsay Graham and Hillary Clinton were regarded as the two best senators for the military so i was surpirsed that even people were attacking her on this.

I watch Fox because i want to know what the otherside is thinking. I like to see what words they selectively choose (hannity is brilliant at it - his favorite word at the moment is populist). Guiliani is a guy i really dont like. What he did on 9/11 will always stay in our memories but he is using it for political gain. Hillary has done more for New York in my opinion. She didn't have to go to Singapore and promote the Olympics. Putin, Chirac, Blair and Zappatero all went to represent their citites while New York had no president or Rudi Guiliani.

Every national politician is thinking about 2008. Hillary gets books written about her. In two days, Hillary has had 4 segments already attacking her on Fox imagine what its going to be like next year? Fox is also refusing to talk about any other candidate as the strategy is to make Hillarys run for president a coronation event. they dont want to give publicity to warner, feingold or bayh. just keep focusing on kerry and gore who hillary will beat any day of the week.

During the july 7th bombings in London, Blair praised the efforts of the police, firefighters etc but he nor the mayor of london has used it since to promote thier agenda. they took the punch and they got on with their lifes like the brits did during the battle of britain and the blitz in 1940 where they were bombed constantly for 3 months.

I am sorry that we have fallen out and i hope we can get back to the situation we had before. I am sure we can both agree that nobody will make me, nor you, from expressing our opinions and i dont expect you to, as that quality makes you one of the best posters around. you are fair, you use your brain and you base your opinions on your social experiences.

So thats what i hope for in the long term. in the short term, i will continue to do what i do. i am not here to be popular. i am not here to be fair. i am here to defend the democrats that has no organisation that will take on these conservative groups that brainwash millions of Americans. 
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies