Iowa is Case Country
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:06:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Iowa is Case Country
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Iowa is Case Country  (Read 6168 times)
P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -4.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2019, 01:13:16 AM »

Who does REp. Steven Horsford support? Will he be running in the Nevada caucuses too?
scutosaurus
United States

« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2019, 11:54:04 AM »
« Edited: February 07, 2019, 11:59:36 AM by Bennet or Bust »

Who does REp. Steven Horsford support? Will he be running in the Nevada caucuses too?

Rep. Steven Horsford has not made an endorsement at the moment, stating that he will support whoever wins the majority of votes in his district.

Rep. Mark Amodei has endorsed coal CEO and anti-cocaine activist Don Blankenship for the Republican nomination.
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2019, 12:00:17 PM »

sad bernie dropped out he could have won by appealing to esmeralda and bullfrog county voters
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2019, 12:33:35 PM »

Rep. Steven Horsford has not made an endorsement at the moment, stating that he will support whoever wins the majority of votes in his district.

Rep. Mark Amodei has endorsed coal CEO and anti-cocaine activist Don Blankenship for the Republican nomination.

Thanks! I don't care who Amodei supports.
scutosaurus
United States

« Reply #79 on: February 07, 2019, 10:56:49 PM »
« Edited: February 07, 2019, 11:02:36 PM by Bennet or Bust »

NEVADA DEMOCRATIC CAUCUSES, 2020

« Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I'm Corey Stewart in the CNN Election Center, joined by Mike Ertel. Welcome to the coverage of the 2020 Nevada Democratic caucuses. »

Stewart : « It's 8 pm and we can project that Ed Case narrowly leads in the Clark county (Las Vegas' location). It's a very close race between all four candidates, and surprisingly, Michael Bennet is currently in a close second. Although Bennet died almost a month ago, his aides and his advisors, including Colorado Governor Jared Polis and Representative Jason Crow, are still running his campaign, and it looks like it may pay off . »

Nevada Democratic caucuses (1 % reported) - 43 delegates

Ed Case : 27 %
Michael Bennet : 26 %
Colleen Hanabusa : 24 %
Michael Avenatti : 23 %

Stewart : « It's 8 : 30 pm and we can project that Michael Bennet has gained the lead through massive victories in the Nye and Lincoln counties. Colleen Hanabusa has taken the Pershing county, well known as a bastion of support for moving the date of Memorial Day to May 30th . »

Ertel : « Excuse me, Corey , but I'm getting a call from the president of CNN, Jeff Zucker . Carry on. »

Nevada Democratic caucuses (25 % reported) - 43 delegates

Michael Bennet : 28 %
Colleen Hanabusa : 25 %
Michael Avenatti : 20 %

Zucker, through Ertel's phone : « Blackface, live on CNN? Unacceptable! I have sat through so much embarrassment this election season and you've done nothing but ruin our reputation even further ! »

Ertel : « I am a black man in a white body. The Democratic frontrunner is a transracial Asian. Why can't I embrace my identity ? »

Zucker : « I've had it with you people! This is a disgrace! I'm coming down to that studio right now to finish this damn coverage myself ! »

Ertel : « I have loved and aspired to be like the blacks throughout my life, and I now choose to live as a black man . »

Nevada Democratic caucuses (50 % reported) - 43 delegates

Michael Bennet : 27 %
Ed Case : 26 %

Zucker : « Get the hell out of my show ! »

Ertel : « This is racism ! RACISM! I am a black trapped in a white body. »

*Zucker picks up a chair and throws it across the set*

Stewart, cowering under his desk : « It appears that we can see a fierce battle in Nevada's western counties. Senator Bennet - »

*Ertel aggressively moonwalks towards Zucker and tackles him to the ground, knocking the camera to the ground*

Stewart : « Senator Bennet wins most of the Silver state's western counties, including the Humboldt, Churchill, Mineral and Douglas counties - »

Zucker : « Get the hell off my show ! »

Nevada Democratic caucuses (75 % reported) - 43 delegates

Michael Bennet : 29 %
Ed Case : 26 %
Michael Avenatti : 21 %

*Scuffles and assorted racial slurs can be heard as the camera goes out*

Stewart : « Hello, is this on? Thank Jesus, God and Jefferson Davis . I'm Corey Stewart in the CNN Election Center, and welcome back to the coverage of the 2020 Nevada Democratic caucuses. It's 10 pm and we can project that Michael Bennet is the winner of the Nevada Democratic caucuses, in a close and surprising upset against Ed Case , Colleen Hanabusa , and Michael Avenatti. Bennet is the first dead person ever to win a presidential caucus, which is perhaps not surprising in hindsight given Nevada's history of electing the dead. »

Nevada Democratic caucuses (100 % reported) - 43 delegates

Michael Bennet : 29 % ✔ - 13 delegates
Ed Case : 26 % - 11 delegates
Colleen Hanabusa : 23 % - 10 delegates
Michael Avenatti : 22 % - 9 delegates

MICHAEL BENNET WINS THE NEVADA DEMOCRATIC CAUCUSES
scutosaurus
United States

« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2019, 12:05:13 PM »

Democratic Presidential Primaries - Map and Delegates Count

Ed Case : 51 delegates
Michael Avenatti : 45 delegates
Colleen Hanabusa : 35 delegates
Michael Bennet : 22 delegates
Bernie Sanders : 21 delegates
Kamala Harris : 4 delegates
Deval Patrick : 4 delegates
Steve Bullock : 2 delegates
Martin O'Malley : 2 delegates
Cory Booker : 1 delegate
Tom Steyer : 0 delegate
Bob Menendez : 0 delegate

4763 delegates in total
2382 delegates needed to win the nomination

Republican Presidential Primaries - Map and Delegates Count

Don Blankenship : 46 delegates
Donald Trump : 37 delegates
John Kasich : 0 delegate

2472 delegates in total
1237 delegates needed to win the nomination
scutosaurus
United States

« Reply #81 on: February 09, 2019, 02:25:19 PM »
« Edited: February 22, 2019, 12:57:45 AM by Bennet or Bust »

On the campaign trail

Democrats in disarray

After the shocking victory of Michael Bennet, who has been dead since the Iowa caucuses, in the February 22 Nevada caucus, the Democratic field has been thrown into chaos heading into Super Tuesday. Colorado Governor Jared Polis, who has been filling in for the Senator at campaign events and debates, stated in the Bennet victory speech that « this movement to honor Senator Bennet's life will not end until he's sworn in as President on January 20, 2021. »

As a result of Bennet's victory in Nevada, Texas Senator Beto O'Rourke and Virginia Senator Tim Kaine, who both represent Super Tuesday states, announced a joint endorsement of the Colorado Senator. The same day, Ed Case announced he had been endorsed by Alabama Senator Doug Jones, while Michael Avenatti got California Governor Gavin Newsom's endorsement.

Nationwide polls

Democrats

Ed Case : 29 %
Colleen Hanabusa : 25 %
Michael Bennet : 20 %
Undecided : 3 %

Republicans

Don Blankenship : 45 %
Donald Trump : 44 %
Undecided : 11 %

Dean Barkley kickstarts new era for Minnesota Independence Party

The Minnesota Independence Party held a rally for Senate candidate Dean Barkley in Minneapolis, Minnesota , including headline speakers such as Former Governor Jesse Ventura and Dean Barkley himself. Barkley stated:

« Previously, our party has not advocated for Minnesota's secession from the United States. Today, with my Senate campaign beginning, that will change. The Minnesota Independence Party now supports the establishment of an independent Minnesota Republic, just like our name implies, and we will be expanding outside of Minnesota to achieve this goal. »

As part of his party expansion plan, Barkley announced that the Minnesota Independence Party will be running Senate candidates in three states - Bart Stupak in Michigan, Monica Lewinsky in South Dakota, and himself in Minnesota. Utah Governor Gary Herbert will run under the party label for Governor of Delaware, while Jesse Ventura will run for Governor of North Dakota.

Mike Ertel fired by CNN for wearing blackface

CNN has fired election night reporter Mike Ertel , after Ertel wore blackface live on set during his coverage of the Nevada Democratic caucus and got into an on-air fight with CNN president Jeff Zucker which temporarily cut off the station's coverage .

« Mike Ertel's behavior is inappropriate and will not be tolerated at CNN, and we will find a suitable replacement shortly , » CNN president Jeff Zucker said at a Bloomberg Politics breakfast in Vladivostok, Russia.

Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #82 on: February 09, 2019, 02:39:28 PM »

Make sure that the blackface guy is replaced by Pat Robertson
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #83 on: February 09, 2019, 04:36:23 PM »

have charles reed be on cnn
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #84 on: February 10, 2019, 01:16:02 AM »

Can Ed Case be the CNN anchor? May as well cut out the middleman
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #85 on: February 10, 2019, 04:31:21 AM »

I'm now supporting Michael Bennett so that we can have fill-in President Polis!
scutosaurus
United States

« Reply #86 on: February 16, 2019, 05:09:24 PM »
« Edited: February 16, 2019, 05:16:36 PM by Bennet or Bust »

Tenth Democratic presidential primary debate

Date : February 25, 2020

Place : University of California, Merced in Merced, California

Host : CNN

Moderator :  Wolf Blitzer

Podium order based on the candidates' standing in the polls :

Avenatti   Case   Hanabusa   Crow*

*Jason Crow stood in for Bennet since Bennet died

Ed Case : My point that I made was you had criticized Neil Abercrombie for his appointment of Brian Schatz. You said that him not appointing you is why he lost the election.

A seat in the United States Congress should be earned, not given. I've worked with Brian Schatz for two years now in Congress. I know that both of you want what's best for Hawai'i. But I also can tell you that Governor Abercrombie made the right decision. Brian earned that seat.

Colleen Hanabusa : I criticized Neil Abercrombie for losing the election. He should have won that election. But he was a failed governor. He ran a terrible campaign. He was a terrible candidate.

Ed Case : There is so much in Colleen Hanabusa's record that you can look at, folks. Back in 2002, she authorized 75 million dollars in tax credits for her friend's luxury resort on Oahu. It only took a few months before Colleen made herself a profit off that very same resort. And it only took a few years before the Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics group was calling her a loan shark. This is a big issue for Hawai'i, a huge issue for the country. Instead of talking about Memorial Day and your governor campaign, I think it's time that you acknowledge that, for example, you're only person on this stage that has ever made such corrupt back-alley deals. You made a deal with Jeffrey Stone...

Colleen Hanabusa : No, no, I'm the only one on the stage that's made a deal with anyone. You haven't ever made a deal. You've done nothing but rant in Hawaiian for the past eleven months. So don't tell me about deals.

Ed Case : ʻAʻoleʻo ia i hana maikaʻi i kona ola. ʻO ia ka mea hewa loa ma ka pae'āinaʻo Hawaiʻi...

Colleen Hanabusa : Ua hewa. Ua hewa. ʻO ka hewaʻole.

Jason Crow : Look at this, people. These two are bickering about Hawaiian real estate - in Hawaiian! - while the rest of our country is suffering under the most incompetent president any of us have ever seen in our lives. How out of touch can you be? Congressman Case, Congresswoman Hanabusa, there is more to America than just Hawai'i. You are not willing to look at the rest of our country. The Michael Bennet campaign fights for all Americans.

(APPLAUSE)

[...]

Wolf Blitzer : ”As you all most likely know, the Minnesota Independence Party, under Dean Barkley, has recently began calls for Minnesota secession, adding onto their traditional platform of anti-establishment centrism. Congressman Case, what is your opinion on secession, and what message would you like to send to Barkley and the Minnesota Independence crowd tonight?”

Ed Case : ”Wolf, the answer is simple. I am a Democrat. If I supported Minnesota independence, I would be part of the Minnesota Independence Party. I do not support secession of any state under any circumstances. ʻA’ole loa. Our union is what makes our country great. On the other hand, Michael Avenatti has said on tape that he would endorse secession for California, and probably for other states too. Now, I don't know about you, but - ”

Michael Avenatti : ”Hold on a second, Ed, I’ve never - ”

Ed Case : ”Mai hoʻopilikia iaʻu, ule malule lolo kanapapiki! Ahu ka ‘ala’ala, a uaʻikeʻoe! Folks, Michael Avenatti wants a second civil war!”

Michael Avenatti : ”I have never said that!”

Ed Case : “This guy couldn’t even handle running a law firm. He owes millions of dollars to so many people. You can’t trust him with anything. Especially not our country.”

Michael Avenatti : ”Wolf, do I get to respond to this?”

Ed Case : ”Mai’a! If you want Minnesota secession, and North Dakota secession, and Arkansas secession, and Virgin Islands secession, Michael Avenatti’s your guy. He couldn’t even manage talking to his clients before filing lawsuits on their behalf.”

Michael Avenatti : ”Secession is always wrong, okay!?”

*Suddenly, a door opens in the wall behind Case and Avenatti. A woman dressed in all orange walks out.*

Michael Avenatti : ”What the hell?”

Ed Case : ”He aha kēia?”

Wolf Blitzer : ”By God, it’s Monica Lewinsky! And she’s got a steel chair!”

*With two quick strikes, Lewinsky breaks Case and Avenatti’s podiums in half with her chair, before pointing at the camera.*

Monica Lewinsky : ”Vote Monica for South Dakota Senate. Minnesota independence now, bitch.”

*Monica Lewinsky shoots upwards with her rocket-powered boots, leaving a hole in the ceiling as she flies back to Sioux Falls.*

Who won the debate?
Ed Case : 43 %
Michael Bennet : 32 %
Colleen Hanabusa : 18 %
Michael Avenatti : 7 %
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #87 on: February 17, 2019, 02:36:19 AM »

Thank you Jason Crow!
scutosaurus
United States

« Reply #88 on: February 23, 2019, 02:10:23 PM »
« Edited: February 23, 2019, 02:16:07 PM by Bennet or Bust »

SOUTH CAROLINA REPUBLICAN PRIMARY, 2020

Stewart : « Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I'm Corey Stewart in the CNN Election Center. Welcome to the coverage of the 2020 South Carolina Republican primary. I will be covering this primary alone tonight, as a new anchor has still not been determined after the incident that occurred during our coverage of the Nevada caucuses. »

Stewart : « It's 8 pm. We can project that Donald Trump has a slight lead in the Palmetto state's southern counties, including in Charleston. Trump's slight lead in South Carolina must partly be due to his support among suburban conservatives, who often support cocaine and oppose abolishing the EPA. »

South Carolina Republican primary (25 % reported) - 50 delegates

Donald Trump : 54 %
Don Blankenship : 46 %

Stewart : « It's 8 : 30 pm and Don Blankenship is making a comeback, sweeping through South Carolina's central and northern counties. These are largely more rural regions, similar to where Blankenship has enjoyed strong support in other primaries. »

South Carolina Republican primary (50 % reported) - 50 delegates

Donald Trump : 51 %
Don Blankenship : 49 %

Stewart : « It's 9 pm and we can project that Don Blankenship will win the South Carolina primary, as his massive margins in the northern part of the state are insurmountable for the incumbent President. So tonight, Don Blankenship wins South Carolina with 51 % of the vote, beating Donald Trump who got 49 % of the vote. Trump will be the first incumbent President to lose a South Carolina primary since Gerald Ford in 1976. »

South Carolina Republican primary (75 % reported) - 50 delegates

Don Blankenship : 51 % ✔
Donald Trump : 49 %

DON BLANKENSHIP WINS THE SOUTH CAROLINA REPUBLICAN PRIMARY

South Carolina Republican primary - Final results (100 %)

Don Blankenship : 51 % ✔ - 26 delegates
Donald Trump : 49 % - 24 delegates

Stewart : « So we'll see you in three days for the coverage of Super Tuesday, which could very well be President Trump's last stand against his primary challenger. I wish you a good night. The South will rise again. »
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #89 on: February 23, 2019, 05:24:36 PM »

SC R primaries are winner take all
scutosaurus
United States

« Reply #90 on: March 03, 2019, 01:58:20 PM »

On the campaign trail

New endorsements

In the buildup to the Super Tuesday primaries on March 3rd, candidates on both sides of the aisle have been receiving major endorsements from politicians who represent Super Tuesday states.

Ed Case got endorsements from Sens. Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota and Phil Bredesen of Tennessee, solidifying his support among radical centrists, while Governors Roy Cooper of North Carolina and Stacey Abrams of Georgia endorsed Colleen Hanabusa and Michael Bennet received a joint endorsement from 12 Representatives, including freshman Texas Rep. MJ Hegar and civil rights icon Rep. John Lewis. Michael Avenatti got the endorsement of Massachusetts Senator Ed Markey, who called him the « most qualified to make it absolutely sure that every single person in the Donald Trump administration either dies or rots in prison. »

On the Republican side, President Donald Trump, whose support has been floundering after a series of primary losses and humiliating debate performances against coal baron Don Blankenship, announced a slate of endorsements from members of Congress representing Super Tuesday states, but the President's inner circle worries that it won't be enough to stop Blankenship's momentum.

Nationwide polls

Democrats

Ed Case : 31 %
Colleen Hanabusa : 26 %
Michael Bennet : 22 %
Undecided : 4 %

Republicans

Donald Trump : 45 %
Don Blankenship : 45 %
Undecided : 10 %

Don Blankenship urges the President to drop out

Former Massey Energy CEO Don Blankenship unveiled a new plank of his campaign platform at a speech in Lumberton, North Carolina, where he appeared at a rally with former Congressional candidate Mark Harris and former Governor Pat McCrory.

Heroin Donald is a do-nothing president. Four years ago, he campaigned on ending the drug epidemic and putting tariffs on China. He told us that he would keep out the illegal immigrants and stop Obama socialism from continuing in America. He lied about all of that. Fact. More Americans died last year from drug overdoses than died in the entire 20 years of the Vietnam War. China ships, like the one belonging to Mitch McConnell, are still allowed to traffic China drugs across our borders. Donald Trump should drop out of the race, or maybe even resign, because he has done nothing for America except letting the swamp kill America people with opioids. I was convicted of a fake misdemeanor in a fake trial by a lying Obama prosecutor. I have never been convicted of a felony. If you vote for me, you're voting to stop Heroin Donald - the most useless president in history.
scutosaurus
United States

« Reply #91 on: March 07, 2019, 11:59:49 PM »

SUPER TUESDAY 2020
PART 1

CNN America's Choice theme : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uvpd4myQXs

« Boa noite senhoras e senhores, eu sou David Valadao no CNN Election Center, e se juntar a mim é Corey Stewart. Bem-vindo à nossa cobertura ao vivo das primárias do Super Tuesday de 2020. »

Valadao : « São sete da noite e podemos projetar que Michael Avenatti lidera no Alabama depois de varrer os condados do norte do estado, onde matar a família de Donald Trump e cortar os dedos com um moedor de carne são propostas populares. »

Alabama Democratic primary (25 % reported) - 60 delegates

Michael Avenatti : 30 %
Ed Case : 19 %
Michael Bennet : 17 %
Colleen Hanabusa : 14 %

Valadao : « Do lado republicano, Don Blankenship adquiriu uma liderança enorme sobre o atual presidente Donald Trump, cuja popularidade caiu recentemente no Alabama devido a seu fracasso em lidar com a epidemia de drogas. »

Alabama Republican primary (25 % reported) - 50 delegates

Don Blankenship : 59 %
Donald Trump : 41 %

Valadao : « São 7:15 da noite e podemos projetar que Ed Case vence em Montgomery. Case e Michael Bennet estão lutando pelo segundo lugar no Alabama. »

Alabama Democratic primary (50 % reported) - 60 delegates

Michael Avenatti : 26 %
Ed Case : 22 %
Michael Bennet : 18 %
Colleen Hanabusa : 14 %

Valadao : « Don Blankenship mantém sua liderança. »

Alabama Republican primary (50 % reported) - 50 delegates

Don Blankenship : 56 %
Donald Trump : 44 %

Valadao : « São 7:30 e podemos ver que Michael Avenatti está varrendo todos os condados rurais do Alabama. »

Alabama Democratic primary (75 % reported) - 60 delegates

Michael Avenatti : 25 %
Ed Case : 22 %
Michael Bennet : 18 %
Colleen Hanabusa : 15 %

Valadao : «É o mesmo para Don Blankenship do lado republicano. »

Alabama Republican primary (75 % reported) - 50 delegates

Don Blankenship : 58 %
Donald Trump : 42 %

Valadao : « São 7:45 e podemos projetar que Michael Avenatti vence o primário do Alabama. »

Alabama Democratic primary (100 % reported) - 60 delegates

Michael Avenatti : 26 % ✔ - 16 delegates
Ed Case : 21 % - 14 delegates
Michael Bennet : 17 % - 10 delegates
Colleen Hanabusa : 16 % - 10 delegate

MICHAEL AVENATTI WINS THE ALABAMA DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY

Valadao : « Don Blankenship é declarado vencedor do primário republicano do Alabama. »

Alabama Republican primary (100 % reported) - 50 delegates

Don Blankenship : 59 % ✔ - 30 delegates
Donald Trump : 41 % - 20 delegates

DON BLANKENSHIP WINS THE ALABAMA REPUBLICAN PRIMARY

Valadao : « Vamos voltar nossa atenção para Vermont, o estado natal do ex-candidato democrata que se tornou defensor de Blankenship, Bernie Sanders. Podemos projetar que Colleen Hanabusa atualmente lidera o Ed Case em 3 pontos percentuais. »

Vermont Democratic primary (25 % reported) - 26 delegates

Colleen Hanabusa : 33 %
Ed Case : 30 %
Michael Bennet : 17%

Valadao : « Do lado republicano, Don Blankenship, sem surpresa, lidera por uma margem enorme devido ao endosso do Senador Sanders. »

Vermont Republican primary (25 % reported) - 16 delegates

Don Blankenship : 67 %
Donald Trump : 33 %

Valadao : « São 8 horas e Colleen Hanabusa aumenta sua liderança em Vermont depois de vencer toda a região central de Vermont, incluindo Montpelier, a capital do estado. »

Vermont Democratic primary (50 % reported) - 26 delegates

Colleen Hanabusa : 35 %
Ed Case : 30 %
Michael Avenatti : 18 %
Michael Bennet : 17 %

Vermont Republican primary (50 % reported) - 16 delegates

Don Blankenship : 71 %
Donald Trump : 29 %

Valadao : « São 8:15 e Colleen Hanabusa mantém sua liderança depois de varrer os condados do oeste de Vermont, incluindo o condado de Chittenden, local de Burlington. »

Vermont Democratic primary (75 % reported) - 26 delegates

Colleen Hanabusa : 35 %
Ed Case : 29 %
Michael Bennet : 19 %
Michael Avenatti : 17 %

Vermont Republican primary (75 % reported) - 16 delegates

Don Blankenship : 70 %
Donald Trump : 30 %

Valadao : « São 8:30 e podemos projetar que Colleen Hanabusa vence a primária democrata do Vermont. Quando se trata dos republicanos, sem surpresa, Don Blankenship vence muito grande no estado natal de Vermont, seu maior endossante. »

Vermont Democratic primary (100 % reported) - 26 delegates

Colleen Hanabusa : 34 % ✔ - 9 delegates
Ed Case : 29 % - 7 delegates
Michael Bennet : 19 % - 5 delegates
Michael Avenatti : 18 % - 5 delegates

COLLEEN HANABUSA WINS THE VERMONT DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY

Vermont Republican primary (100 % reported) - 16 delegates

Don Blankenship : 72 % ✔ - 12 delegates
Donald Trump : 28 % - 4 delegates

DON BLANKENSHIP WINS THE VERMONT REPUBLICAN PRIMARY

Valadao : « Agora, vamos assistir as primárias de Massachusetts. No lado democrata, Colleen Hanabusa lidera, seguido por Ed Case e Michael Avenatti. A ex-congressista do Havaí varre a maioria dos condados do oeste de Massachusetts, incluindo a cidade de Springfield. »

Massachusetts Democratic primary (25 % reported) - 115 delegates

Colleen Hanabusa : 39 %
Ed Case : 23 %
Michael Bennet : 15 %

Valadao : « No lado republicano, o presidente Trump lidera por pouco, apesar de Don Blankenship estar em seus calcanhares, e pode se beneficiar do endosso do governador de Massachusetts, Charlie Baker, que fornece sua campanha com credenciais centristas.»

Massachusetts Republican primary (25 % reported) - 42 delegates

Donald Trump : 52 %
Don Blankenship : 48 %

Valadao : « São 8:45 e podemos projetar que a congressista Colleen Hanabusa vença o condado de Suffolk (local de Boston), onde ela recebe o apoio de eleitores universitários, notavelmente ligados à Universidade de Harvard. »

Massachusetts Democratic primary (50 % reported) - 115 delegates

Colleen Hanabusa : 41 %
Ed Case : 25 %
Michael Bennet : 14 %

Valadao : « Don Blankenship está diminuindo a distância com Donald Trump, apesar de um fraco desempenho em Boston e nas áreas vizinhas, onde a cocaína é muito popular. »

Massachusetts Republican primary (50 % reported) - 42 delegates

Donald Trump : 51 %
Don Blankenship : 49 %

Valadao : « Agora são 9 horas e Ed Case ganha a maioria dos condados do norte de Massachusetts, onde há populações mais altas de centristas radicais. »

Massachusetts Democratic primary (75 % reported) - 115 delegates

Colleen Hanabusa : 37 %
Michael Avenatti : 21 %
Michael Bennet : 15 %

Valadao : « Don Blankenship assume a liderança em Massachusetts. »

Massachusetts Republican primary (75 % reported) - 42 delegates

Don Blankenship : 50 %
Donald Trump : 50 %

Valadao : « Agora são 9:15, e podemos projetar que Colleen Hanabusa vence as primárias de Massachusetts. »

Massachusetts Democratic primary (100 % reported) - 115 delegates

Colleen Hanabusa : 38 % ✔ - 44 delegates
Ed Case : 27 % - 31 delegates
Michael Avenatti : 20 % - 23 delegates
Michael Bennet : 15 % - 17 delegate

COLLEEN HANABUSA WINS THE MASSACHUSETTS DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY

Valadao : « No lado republicano, o vencedor em Massachusetts é Don Blankenship. A vitória do ex-CEO do carvão em Massachusetts deve-se provavelmente ao seu apoio do governador Charlie Baker e dos republicanos anti-Trump. »

Massachusetts Republican primary (100 % reported) - 42 delegates

Don Blankenship : 52 % ✔ - 22 delegates
Donald Trump : 48 % - 20 delegates

DON BLANKENSHIP WINS THE MASSACHUSETTS REPUBLICAN PRIMARY
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix

« Reply #92 on: March 08, 2019, 11:51:50 AM »

Hope this turns into a better night for Ed.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies