CT-LT GOV: Who wins the Democratic Primary?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:07:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  CT-LT GOV: Who wins the Democratic Primary?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Choose one. Also feel free to predict percentages for each candidate in the comments.
Susan Bysiewicz

Eva Bermudez Zimmerman

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 22

Author Topic: CT-LT GOV: Who wins the Democratic Primary?  (Read 446 times)
JMT

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 11, 2018, 01:52:45 PM »

Bysiewicz wins
ctrepublican512

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2018, 03:52:39 PM »

Potential upset race here, Zimmerman has a lot of momentum and I expect the city turnout to be high anyways due to the Lamont v Ganim race. Really no idea but maybe 55/45 Bysiewicz
warandwar
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2018, 05:00:42 PM »

Only race with heat in it - it'll depend on turnout for sure, and I'm pushing for Eva, but my gut says Bys 53 47 or something...
Eva deserves it tho - Bys is an emblem of everything wrong with Dem party politics...
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -8.78

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2018, 05:09:49 PM »

I’d vote for Bermudez but I doubt Connecticut is a state where the progressive insurgency is strong.
choclatechip45
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2018, 05:57:07 PM »

Hopefully Eva. A lot of people don't like Bysiewicz after what she did in 2010 w/ the AG race.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2018, 08:47:37 PM »

Likely Bysiewicz (but not ruling out a close race or even an upset)
warandwar
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2018, 09:24:55 PM »

I’d vote for Bermudez but I doubt Connecticut is a state where the progressive insurgency is strong.
You'd be surprised, actually - the centrists are so incompetent here that theyre usually paper tigers...
Shameless Lefty Hack
Chickenhawk

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2018, 10:21:10 PM »

If you're paying attention, Lamont's redesigned all of his signs to leave Bysiewicz off of them and he's stopped campaigning with her...
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2018, 10:29:29 PM »

If you're paying attention, Lamont's redesigned all of his signs to leave Bysiewicz off of them and he's stopped campaigning with her...

Not true, his sign has always just contained his own name as far as I have seen, and he has events with her often.
Shameless Lefty Hack
Chickenhawk

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2018, 10:36:38 PM »

Not true, his sign has always just contained his own name as far as I have seen, and he has events with her often.

Welp, going back through the photos on his FB page it appears I Mandela Effect'ed a Lamont/Bysiewicz rally card into existence. Consider this retracted.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2018, 10:43:05 AM »

Welp, going back through the photos on his FB page it appears I Mandela Effect'ed a Lamont/Bysiewicz rally card into existence. Consider this retracted.

Now they are real, just distributed some last night.
Shameless Lefty Hack
Chickenhawk

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2018, 12:26:52 PM »

Good luck I guess. You all got a good opponent but jfc if Lamont Bysiewicz isn’t the most anemic ticket I could think of to put up in a tough year for the party I sure can’t think of a worse one.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2018, 12:37:43 PM »

Good luck I guess. You all got a good opponent but jfc if Lamont Bysiewicz isn’t the most anemic ticket I could think of to put up in a tough year for the party I sure can’t think of a worse one.

Tbh it's obviously not the best duo but you have to work with what you got. A lot of people that would have been good didn't run or dropped out, leaving a clear choice against a convicted felon.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies