Trump supporters: Tell me why the President *isn’t* super-racist.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:31:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump supporters: Tell me why the President *isn’t* super-racist.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: Trump supporters: Tell me why the President *isn’t* super-racist.  (Read 7703 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2018, 01:56:32 PM »

Thanks for proving my point! Not one valid response. Typical.

Hillary Clinton voters are not a waste of air because WE OUTNUMBER YOU! And we are coming for you at the ballot box in November.
Good luck. Governor DeSantis will be laughing his way to Brevarc Street.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2018, 01:58:50 PM »

Hillary Clinton voters are not a waste of air because WE OUTNUMBER YOU! And we are coming for you at the ballot box in November.

And in the 0.4% chance that does not happen, it is due to voter fraud.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2018, 01:59:23 PM »

The guy who made an ad portraying Trump as some sort of God to his child? You are the one who needs luck.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2018, 02:00:39 PM »

The guy who made an ad portraying Trump as some sort of God to his child? You are the one who needs luck.
I don't think I'm going to drown in the blue ripple.
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -7.91

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2018, 02:03:37 PM »

I dont support trump overall, just a few things he's done but he really just uses offensive rhetoric. I dont think hes any more racist than the laymen/pandering rhetoric dems use
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2018, 02:05:18 PM »

Sanchez, I worry about you...
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2018, 02:06:06 PM »

Why? You guys cheered the baseball shooter,

LOL, what?

I think Sanchez has officially overdosed on Infowars.

He's off the deep end. He projects some sort of response that never happened and then expects serious responses from people as if they actually engaged in that way to begin with. It's absolute ignorance at its finest. It's equally ironic because he actually wanted the Parkland kids to have been killed by the shooter too.

Enjoy your cult-like mentality, Sanchez.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2018, 02:06:52 PM »

We all do...
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2018, 02:16:00 PM »

LOL, what?

He's off the deep end. He projects some sort of response that never happened and then expects serious responses from people as if they actually engaged in that way to begin with. It's absolute ignorance at its finest. It's equally ironic because he actually wanted the Parkland kids to have been killed by the shooter too.

The false claim about my Parkland post is proof. You're literally responding just as I predicted.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2018, 02:21:46 PM »

I don't think I'm going to drown in the blue ripple.

When the red wave doesn't materialize you can always go back to falsely accusing posters on this board of cheering on mass shooters.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2018, 02:31:11 PM »

LOL, what?

The false claim about my Parkland post is proof. You're literally responding just as I predicted.

It isn't. You sympathized with the mass shooter, and even went as far as implying they deserved it for how you imagined they treated him. Whether or not you deny that is up to you, not that your connection to reality is all that good.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2018, 02:32:53 PM »

Just ask Kanye West.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2018, 02:34:01 PM »

LOL, what?

It isn't. You sympathized with the mass shooter, and even went as far as implying they deserved it for how you imagined they treated him. Whether or not you deny that is up to you, not that your connection to reality is all that good.
Go back and actually read it. Find it and quote it if you're so sure. Prove me wrong.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2018, 02:37:25 PM »

LOL, what?

Go back and actually read it. Find it and quote it if you're so sure. Prove me wrong.

Our search feature is broken, and I'm not about to waste hours searching through thousands of pages to find the right thread to look for a post that you might have even deleted.

Someone should have the post handy. We can wait for them.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2018, 02:39:59 PM »

LOL, what?

Our search feature is broken, and I'm not about to waste hours searching through thousands of pages to find the right thread to look for a post that you might have even deleted.

Ok. You're too lazy to dig the post, in which I clearly and openly said they didn't deserve to be shot. In other words, you and Arch are now deliberately lying. Gotcha.
Orthogonian Society Treasurer
CommanderClash
YaBB God
Bermuda

Political Matrix
E: 0.32, S: 4.78

P
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2018, 02:42:24 PM »

I submit for your consideration that someone who is a close friend of Mike Tyson probably isn't a racist.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2018, 02:43:24 PM »

LOL, what?

Ok. You're too lazy to dig the post, in which I clearly and openly said they didn't deserve to be shot. In other words, you and Arch are now deliberately lying. Gotcha.

I have better use for my time than to sift through thousands of pages of your dumb ramblings because the search feature is broken.

I remember what I read, and many others in this forum do too. Just quit while you're ahead. It's clear you've been #triggered.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2018, 02:45:18 PM »

LOL, what?

I have better use for my time than to sift through thousands of pages of your dumb ramblings because the search feature is broken.

I remember what I read, and many others in this forum do too. Just quit while you're ahead. It's clear you've been #triggered.
You're pathetic. Can't stand being beaten in argument? Who are you? BRTD's other sock? Either put up or shut up. I dare you.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2018, 02:46:31 PM »

Hillary voters: tell me why you're *not* a horrible waste of air.
Clinton voters outnumber Trump by millions.

Uh, disregarding all of the dicey stuff Sanchez posts, why do superior numbers mean anything?  Do creationists hold some type of superiority over agnostics in your eyes?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2018, 02:48:39 PM »

Uh, disregarding all of the dicey stuff Sanchez posts, why do superior numbers mean anything?  Do creationists hold some type of superiority over agnostics in your eyes?
Three million extra Californians done matter. They're state was won by Hillary. They were counted.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2018, 02:49:37 PM »

LOL, what?

You're pathetic. Can't stand being beaten in argument? Who are you? BRTD's other sock? Either put up or shut up. I dare you.

LOL. Tears of joy I thought you weren't engaging seriously with us anymore because we're not worth it. You had the chance to put up and fell right through.

I rest my case.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2018, 02:49:44 PM »

When did you turn into such a nasty, low-effort poster? It's like having a less-clever knock-off of publicunofficial.
I don't engage the other side in serious debate anymore because they simply do not approach the issues with any sense or pretense of intellectual honesty.

You can point out a thread is dumb (and this thread is dumb) in a less childish way, though.
Why? You guys cheered the baseball shooter, regularly dismiss assaults on Trump supporters, call out everyone as fascist while using brownshirt tactics on the streets, and generally exaggerate every possible "scandal" to get past the fact that Hillary lost to him. I don't owe you any civility or pleasantries. I'm amazed that you all can dish helping after helping of chickensh-t salad but refuse to eat any yourselves.

You should rethink the red part or I will make things difficult for you.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2018, 02:50:32 PM »

Three million extra Californians done matter. They're state was won by Hillary. They were counted.

Uh, you realize there's a half dozen vulnerable Republican House seats in California, right?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2018, 02:51:23 PM »

Uh, you realize there's a half dozen vulnerable Republican House seats in California, right?
Six seats. You can't get a majority with six seats.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2018, 02:54:33 PM »

LOL, what?

He said it.
It was something about how the rich, stuck-up, bully-like kids from that area of Florida deserved it (something to that nature).
So many people read it. It was disgusting.
Just let him "play stupid" about it. He is the one with pie on his face.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies