NFL Pick Winners game (Conference Chamipionships Open)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 10:21:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  NFL Pick Winners game (Conference Chamipionships Open)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16
Author Topic: NFL Pick Winners game (Conference Chamipionships Open)  (Read 18360 times)
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.00, S: -6.50

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #350 on: January 20, 2019, 10:26:27 PM »

America's morals are under assault, as the Terrorists From Foxboro win in OT 37-31 over the Chiefs. As a result, it's a Rams-Cheatriots #SuperBowl.  I AM SICK AND TIRED OF TOM BRADY IN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!

It's official: I am NOT watching the Super Bowl, as neither team is worthy of rooting for (Rams: Kroenke, Patriots: Cheaters). 🤬😡🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🤬😡🤬😡💩💩💩💩
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #351 on: January 20, 2019, 10:35:42 PM »

We will not have a legitimate Super Bowl Champion this year- one game was decided by a coin flip (seriously, adopt college OT yesterday) and the other was decided by an officiating blunder.  Saints-Chiefs or even Rams-Chiefs 2 would have been an incredible Super Bowl, but I can't find myself interested in this matchup.  I guess I want the Rams to win, but it's a disgrace.

And, these were two incredible games that just happened to be marred by terrible finishes.
AndyHogan14

Political Matrix
E: -4.00, S: -6.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #352 on: January 21, 2019, 12:50:32 AM »

America's morals are under assault, as the Terrorists From Foxboro win in OT 37-31 over the Chiefs. As a result, it's a Rams-Cheatriots #SuperBowl.  I AM SICK AND TIRED OF TOM BRADY IN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!

It's official: I am NOT watching the Super Bowl, as neither team is worthy of rooting for (Rams: Kroenke, Patriots: Cheaters). 🤬😡🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🤬😡🤬😡💩💩💩💩

Stan the man is great! I don't know why you would hate Kroenke...all he did was right a 21-year wrong. The Rams should never have left Los Angeles in the first place and St. Louis got exactly what it deserved for its behavior in 1995. As for the Patriots, yeah, they're cheaters.

We will not have a legitimate Super Bowl Champion this year- one game was decided by a coin flip (seriously, adopt college OT yesterday) and the other was decided by an officiating blunder.  Saints-Chiefs or even Rams-Chiefs 2 would have been an incredible Super Bowl, but I can't find myself interested in this matchup.  I guess I want the Rams to win, but it's a disgrace.

And, these were two incredible games that just happened to be marred by terrible finishes.

Ummm...if the facemask on Goff would have been called earlier (giving the Rams first and goal on the 1), then that no call would never have had the opportunity to happen. Bad calls happen, it's part of the game and to be honest, I would rather they keep the flags tucked away and let them play.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #353 on: January 21, 2019, 12:54:59 AM »

It has been six years since I watched an NFL game outside of the final 2 minutes, but I think this may be the year I break my streak - no thanks to the alleged antics of the National Football League in these championship games. All four football matchups were full of really enticing storylines, and this time we will get to see if the Rams franchise avenges the Super Bowl that kicked off the incredible run of Captain Thomas Brady as the Eagles managed to do last year. I was hoping for Drew Brees, but I have no doubt that in this matchup the GOAT 😍😍😍😍 can do it again.  Make it six! 💦💦
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #354 on: January 21, 2019, 01:17:39 AM »

Goat in these matchups were: Patrick McHomes who failed to live up to expectations like Alex Smith didnt live up to expectatipns, with Chiefs. Also, Sean Payton for Saints who blamed bad officiating
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #355 on: January 21, 2019, 01:39:31 AM »

Agree with this. The Saints no-call was BS and the AFC championship was never in doubt after the OT toss.

JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #356 on: January 21, 2019, 03:27:18 AM »

America's morals are under assault, as the Terrorists From Foxboro win in OT 37-31 over the Chiefs. As a result, it's a Rams-Cheatriots #SuperBowl.  I AM SICK AND TIRED OF TOM BRADY IN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!

Stan the man is great! I don't know why you would hate Kroenke...all he did was right a 21-year wrong. The Rams should never have left Los Angeles in the first place and St. Louis got exactly what it deserved for its behavior in 1995. As for the Patriots, yeah, they're cheaters.

Ummm...if the facemask on Goff would have been called earlier (giving the Rams first and goal on the 1), then that no call would never have had the opportunity to happen. Bad calls happen, it's part of the game and to be honest, I would rather they keep the flags tucked away and let them play.

Wanna know why I HATE Kroenke? He's doing his best to ruin my favorite PL team (Arsenal) and stabbed St. Louis in the back a few years ago by dumping on the city on the way out back to LA. As a STL Metro Area person, I'm still sore as hell about that 2016 relocation. 
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.13

« Reply #357 on: January 21, 2019, 04:17:38 AM »

Wanna know why I HATE Kroenke? He's doing his best to ruin my favorite PL team (Arsenal) and stabbed St. Louis in the back a few years ago by dumping on the city on the way out back to LA. As a STL Metro Area person, I'm still sore as hell about that 2016 relocation. 

Same for me
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #358 on: January 21, 2019, 04:18:13 AM »

Go Pats!
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #359 on: January 21, 2019, 04:44:01 AM »

This is a poisoned chalice Super Bowl to me, one that's controlled by Carmen Sandiego and her henchmen: a Rams v. Cheatriots Super Bowl.

Top Grunge and Wonder Rat got assigned to Saints-Rams, while Patty Larceny and Robocrook got assigned to the Chiefs-Patriots game, and the Gumshoes on the Saints and Chiefs let them off scot-free.
Cokeland Saxton
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -6.26

P
« Reply #360 on: January 21, 2019, 05:07:18 AM »

I've had enough of seeing Tom Deflady and the Defatriots in the SB. And now we get to see them again in Stupid Bowl LIII because of a bogus game.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #361 on: January 21, 2019, 12:21:23 PM »

Something for the officials to put in their scrapbook
Skunk
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -9.48

« Reply #362 on: January 21, 2019, 12:48:08 PM »

Awful result. I'm not watching the Superbowl this year, like do you expect me to watch the Patriots and Maroon f**king 5? Hell no, I'd rather gouge my eyes out.
AndyHogan14

Political Matrix

« Reply #363 on: January 21, 2019, 12:59:05 PM »

And you are okay with what Georgia and St. Louis did in 1995? Don't be a hypocrite...
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #364 on: January 21, 2019, 01:23:29 PM »

Standings After Conference Championships

NewYorkExpress 233
1184AZ 229
Illiniwek  222
dfwlibertylover 220
ExtremeRep 219
JGibson 212
nclib 212
olawakandi 186
Gorguf 181
Fluffypanther19 121
OSR 68
JacksonHitchcock 35
Jacobin American 18
Lechasseur 18
Spark498 10
TexasGurl 10*
SWE 9
tmthforu94 8
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #365 on: January 21, 2019, 02:06:44 PM »

So, since this is only one game (worth 36 points), I'm going to do the Super Bowl a little bit differently.

The users who still have a chance to win are:

NewYorkExpress
1184AZ
Illiniwek
dfwlibertylover
ExtremeRep
JGibson
nclib

I'm going to have each of these users predict a margin for the game. NewYorkExpress, as the leader, will go first, then AZ second, and so on. Each subsequent user is not allowed to pick a margin within 2 points of any previous prediction.

At the end of the game, the closest margin is awarded the 36 points; a tie gives both users 36.

Each of you will have 24 hours to pick.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #366 on: January 21, 2019, 02:07:32 PM »

NewYorkExpress is on the clock. 24 hours.
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #367 on: January 21, 2019, 02:27:55 PM »

And you are okay with what Georgia and St. Louis did in 1995? Don't be a hypocrite...

Lol two wrongs don't make a right
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #368 on: January 21, 2019, 02:30:55 PM »

One way or the other at that point the Rams had been gone for so long they were more St Louis' team than LA's
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #369 on: January 21, 2019, 07:00:57 PM »

America's morals are under assault, as the Terrorists From Foxboro win in OT 37-31 over the Chiefs. As a result, it's a Rams-Cheatriots #SuperBowl.  I AM SICK AND TIRED OF TOM BRADY IN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!

Do you have to have a rooting interest to be able to watch a game?
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #370 on: January 21, 2019, 07:02:36 PM »

One way or the other at that point the Rams had been gone for so long they were more St Louis' team than LA's

Don't forget that the Rams were originally in Cleveland!
AndyHogan14

Political Matrix

« Reply #371 on: January 21, 2019, 10:07:21 PM »

49 years > 21 years (It's now 52 years). And it isn't two wrongs, it is simply righting a wrong. The Rams name and history belonged in Los Angeles, if Georgia had moved the team and changed the name, I would feel some sympathy for St. Louis, but I have absolutely zero sympathy for them after how we were treated in 1995.

Don't forget that the Rams were originally in Cleveland!

And don't forget that the Cleveland Browns drove the Rams out of that city! They signed an exclusive lease with Cleveland Stadium making the Rams have to play at a local high school or relocate, so they relocated. That was well before the modern era...saying the Rams are from Cleveland is like saying the Yankees are from Baltimore. The Rams franchise was and will forever be linked to the sports culture of the City of Los Angeles, as a matter of fact, they were the first professional sports franchise within the State of California.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #372 on: January 22, 2019, 03:02:44 AM »

Rams have 1 more test.  Beat the PATs and need turnovers to win. Thats how they beat Saints, when Brees threw that interception
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« Reply #373 on: January 28, 2019, 12:05:28 AM »

Super bowl Prediction

New England 34
LA Rams 22

Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #374 on: January 28, 2019, 12:12:18 AM »

meant to post this here

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Anyway, AZ has picked Pats by 12. ILLINIWEK now on the clock.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies