2020, if Omarosa isn't lying and the "N-word" Tapes Come Out but Trump stays
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:13:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  Alternative Elections (Moderator: Dereich)
  2020, if Omarosa isn't lying and the "N-word" Tapes Come Out but Trump stays
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2020, if Omarosa isn't lying and the "N-word" Tapes Come Out but Trump stays  (Read 999 times)
TrumpBritt24
Kander2020
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 15, 2018, 07:02:13 PM »
« edited: August 15, 2018, 07:06:06 PM by MAGugh »

Omarosa's inconsistent, but bold allegations of the existence of racist Trump audio tapes come true, but somehow the GOP still nominates Trump in 2020. What happens?

Generic Democrat used for the Dems. Not sure if Pence would still be the VP, very unlikely due to his evangelical religious beliefs.

http://www.270towin.com/maps/bV9xQ

Dems win in a landslide, with help from a Kasich, Romney, or Rubio independent campaign.
libertpaulian
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 07:04:28 PM »

lol how does IL flip red and IN, TN, and WV flip blue, yet SC, MO, KY, and TX stay red?
TrumpBritt24
Kander2020
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 07:05:52 PM »

lol how does IL flip red and IN, TN, and WV flip blue, yet SC, MO, KY, and TX stay red?

sh**t u right, map fixed.
libertpaulian
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2018, 07:18:23 PM »

How do MS and TX stay red?

I'm also interested in how AL goes blue...Doug Jones as VP?
Medal506
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2018, 07:24:13 PM »

Hate to break it too all the SJWs out there but most people wouldn't care. If anything it would probably make the n word less of a taboo in our society.
libertpaulian
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2018, 07:31:06 PM »

Hate to break it too all the SJWs out there but most people wouldn't care. If anything it would probably make the n word less of a taboo in our society.
The point of an n-word tape isn't necessarily to make Trump voters ashamed to support Trump.  It's a tool used to boost minority and youth turnout.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2018, 08:50:40 PM »

We already know most white people and Republicans do not care about anti-black racial slurs. Hopefully it would motivate Americans with actual morality to vote him out.
Rhenna
Gabor
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2018, 09:03:33 PM »

I don't think it'll do much other than boost minority turnout exponentially: especially African Americans. Mississippi, South Carolina, Georgia, Arizona, and Texas would definitely be more competitive ; Florida, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Iowa, and ME-02, already at risk of flipping, would be more solidly behind the Democrat.
As much as this would help Democrats, I hope this tape doesn't exist for the sake of our country. His supporters will begin to think the N word is okay and racism is a fastpass to the White House. Children will look at him refuse to apologize and his supporters refuse to condemn him and a generation will be desensitized as to how awful that word is. As if racial tensions aren't bad enough, this would be fuel to the fire.
TrumpBritt24
Kander2020
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2018, 10:37:10 PM »

As much as this would help Democrats, I hope this tape doesn't exist for the sake of our country.
TrumpBritt24
Kander2020
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2018, 10:40:47 PM »

Mississippi is Mississippi, my friend.

As for Texas, Republican Texans start to lean toward more of a Cruz stance on Trump, but endorse the party in general, leading to a weaker, but still victorious turnout.

Alabama goes blue because I would argue that a post-The Apprentice Tapes Trump is worse than a Roy Moore, and I expect the VP to be a moderate; possibly Doug Jones.
libertpaulian
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2018, 12:11:23 PM »

Mississippi is Mississippi, my friend.

As for Texas, Republican Texans start to lean toward more of a Cruz stance on Trump, but endorse the party in general, leading to a weaker, but still victorious turnout.

Alabama goes blue because I would argue that a post-The Apprentice Tapes Trump is worse than a Roy Moore, and I expect the VP to be a moderate; possibly Doug Jones.
MS is blacker and more Dem than AL is.  Not to mention AL is more stubbornly R than MS is.
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2018, 01:15:51 PM »

There is zero chance of a Democrat winning Alabama, Tennessee and West Virginia without Alaska, Montana, Texas or Mississippi.
CookieDamage
cookiedamage
YaBB God

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2018, 08:47:02 PM »

There is zero chance of a Democrat winning Alabama, Tennessee and West Virginia without Alaska, Montana, Texas or Mississippi.
I’m not Stu
ERM64man
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2018, 01:16:16 AM »
« Edited: August 21, 2018, 01:19:38 AM by ERM64man »

Or Louisiana, South Carolina, NE-2, NE-1, Missouri, and Kansas. Louisiana, South Carolina, Kansas, Missouri , NE-2, and NE-1 flip before Alabama, Tennessee, and West Virginia.
pops
katman46

Political Matrix
E: -7.00, S: 4.00

P P P
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2018, 09:11:14 PM »

He would probably lose Nevada still but you guys are really overestimating how much any potential Trump voter cares what he says. It's about actions, not words.
Medal506
United States

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2018, 09:57:20 PM »

We already know most white people and Republicans do not care about anti-black racial slurs. Hopefully it would motivate Americans with actual morality to vote him out.

Even most black people who vote democrat probably don't care that much about the n word.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies