MI GOV:WJML/Strategic National—Whitmer +9 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:06:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  MI GOV:WJML/Strategic National—Whitmer +9 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MI GOV:WJML/Strategic National—Whitmer +9  (Read 1781 times)
kph14
Germany

« on: August 18, 2018, 07:28:53 AM »

Speaking as an elastic WWC populist, I know that 53 year-old blue collar manufacturing white male Detroit Lions fans in Macomb county will swing hard for Schuette, since they'd never vote for Whitlary Clinton. Safe R.

LOL.

Anyway yeah, this is unsurprising. I've been convinced Whitmer was heavily favored ever since polls showed her leading Schuette even when she had like 20% name recognition.

MT Treasurer was floored that I put it at Leans D Lat hell year solely based on the fundamentals of an unpopular Trump and an unpopular Snyder. Lol. It was almost akin to suggesting that Heller, Tester or Molly Kelly could lose

Whitmer is still easily more likely to lose than Heller and Tester combined (also, Schuette stronger candidate than ROSENdale), and her retail politics and charisma leave much to be desired (*cough* Heitkamp *cough*), but I agree that this is definitely Lean D at this point.
The angry white women™ of Oakland county will put Whitmer over the top easily
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies