FL Panhandle Haas Center: Scott +7 in the Panhandle (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:04:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  FL Panhandle Haas Center: Scott +7 in the Panhandle (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL Panhandle Haas Center: Scott +7 in the Panhandle  (Read 5218 times)
Use Your Illusion

« on: August 21, 2018, 10:13:06 AM »

It's entirely possible I'm over-thinking this but Duval County has proven very malleable and flips between red and blue every other senatorial cycle and Republicans carry it by better margins than Nelson. What evidence do we have to support the claim that they'll continue supporting him at a better margin than his 2012 performance of 50,000 considering he won by about half that in 2006 and lost in 2000? Nelson does not appear to be doing himself a whole lot of favors right now and I'm wondering what the odds of a flip are.
Use Your Illusion

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 10:30:04 AM »

And +7 is a worrisome figure for Scott in the pandhandle. That number should be about 1.5 times higher. I'm very curious to see exactly by how much is Nelson over-performing in some of these areas because I don't think you can stretch his support in the Tallahassee area any further than it already is. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies