WI- Marquette Polling: Tie (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:43:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  WI- Marquette Polling: Tie (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WI- Marquette Polling: Tie  (Read 5307 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: August 23, 2018, 01:05:09 AM »

Hate to break it to ya guys but Scott Walker aint winning. People like Walker cant keep getting re-elected without Blackenstein in the White House and without the Hillary boogeyman. Nobody votes for Walker because of his fights with the Unions or his tea party Conservatism.

This. He won narrowly twice before running in historic GOP wave years. Unlike Rick Scott, he hasn't risen in popularity and downplayed his extremism one bit.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 07:22:50 PM »

I despise Scott Walker, but I won't believe he'll lose until it happens.

I'm just wondering how voters are going to split their tickets to reelect Baldwin and Walker at the same time. Neither of them is moderate, so if Walker wins, so is Vukmir. That is my opinion!

Walker does not come across as an extremist like vukmir, and Baldwin has stronger crossover support currently than Tony Evers. Baldwin is safe, even if Walker manages to pull out another reelection, which I doubt.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 11:45:09 PM »

I despise Scott Walker, but I won't believe he'll lose until it happens.

I'm just wondering how voters are going to split their tickets to reelect Baldwin and Walker at the same time. Neither of them is moderate, so if Walker wins, so is Vukmir. That is my opinion!

Walker does not come across as an extremist like vukmir, and Baldwin has stronger crossover support currently than Tony Evers. Baldwin is safe, even if Walker manages to pull out another reelection, which I doubt.

You make a valid point, but as a WI resident I think it's hard to argue that Walker isn't an extremist. He's coming off as a moderate Republican because it's election season. Many Wisconsin residents will tell you that Walker is far-right on the issues. I'd know since his policies have affected me as a WI resident.

Ontheissues.com rates both Walker and Baldwin as far-right and far-left

http://www.ontheissues.org/Scott_Walker.htm
http://www.ontheissues.org/House/Tammy_Baldwin.htm

You make some valid points and I know you said you doubt Walker will win, but I'll be surprised if ticket-splitting occurs in this election cycle.

Walker is hard conservative to be sure. But my impression of Vukmir is she's a complete bomb-throwing far right whackjob.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies