PPP: Rosen +5 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:56:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  PPP: Rosen +5 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PPP: Rosen +5  (Read 4138 times)
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.25, S: -6.50

« on: August 24, 2018, 07:35:29 PM »

I am shocked, shocked I tell you!
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 09:16:02 PM »

Clearly the polls are underestimating Unbeatable Titan Dean Heller, just like they did in 2012 and for Republicans in 2016!

Oh wait, polls actually underestimated Democrats in Nevada every recent race except NV-GOV 2014. And Heller's actually polling worse than Trump or Heck, who both lost. Nevada's the most likely seat to flip, Atlas. Deal with it.
B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-ut my HeLlEr unBeAtAblE TiTan SadSadSadSadSadSad
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2018, 11:52:53 PM »

Just read the link to the poll.  I know they asked too many questions about Kavanaugh.  One of the questions asked how they would vote if his appointment led reversal of Roe.  PPP turned this into apush poll.  I do not put a lot of stock in push polls. I do not know the order of questions. The name of the poll sponsor is also suspect.  It also became essentially an internal poll.
PPP always asks the base question first, so its unlikely the future questions made any impact on voter preferences. While they do lean D with their questioning, their baselines are very reliable.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies