WI-Suffolk: Evers +2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:52:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  WI-Suffolk: Evers +2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WI-Suffolk: Evers +2  (Read 2977 times)
Scottholes 2.0
Wisconsinite
United States

« on: August 28, 2018, 12:17:41 PM »

With the Way Baldwin has lead in the polls this season, my gut tells me that the gubernatorial race in WI won't be as close as people think and Evers may win by a landslide. That is IF Evers and Baldwin continue to overperform in the polls like, say, in October.
Scottholes 2.0
Wisconsinite
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 02:30:26 PM »

That is pretty weak for a guy who is supposed to be getting his post-primary bounce. He's doing about the same as Stacey Abrams (!) I will say, if Walker can pull it off again, he'll be on his way to becoming Wisconsin's FDR.

Yep, if Evers can't get to 50 as well as hit at least an 8pt. lead...the Walker/Koch ad machine will tear him to bits.

You sound like LimoLiberal now. Troll, much?

Evers polled above 50 percent in one poll, and Scott walker (if I remember correctly) didn't poll above 50 percent in ANY POLL during his 2014 gubernatorial campaign (yet still won 52 percent of the vote) and STILL isn't, so you do not know what you're talking about.

I know you want your Koch buddy Walker to hold down the fort this year, but he may just be going down IF Evers continues to poll like this.
Scottholes 2.0
Wisconsinite
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 02:34:36 PM »

That is pretty weak for a guy who is supposed to be getting his post-primary bounce. He's doing about the same as Stacey Abrams (!) I will say, if Walker can pull it off again, he'll be on his way to becoming Wisconsin's FDR.

Yep, if Evers can't get to 50 as well as hit at least an 8pt. lead...the Walker/Koch ad machine will tear him to bits.

Evers polled above 50 percent in one poll, and Scott walker (if I remember correctly) didn't poll above 50 percent AT ALL during his 2014 gubernatorial campaign and STILL isn't, so you do not know what you're talking about.

Hmm, I recall you panicking at the Gold Standard™ Marquette poll, but suddenly Evers has a 2 pt. lead and it's a game changer? Perhaps, I'm not the troll here.

It was scary at first, but Evers has led in all but one poll. People change their opinions about things. So what?
Scottholes 2.0
Wisconsinite
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 02:48:42 PM »
« Edited: August 28, 2018, 02:52:21 PM by Wisconsinite »

Evers polled above 50 percent in one poll, and Scott walker (if I remember correctly) didn't poll above 50 percent in ANY POLL during his 2014 gubernatorial campaign (yet still won 52 percent of the vote) and STILL isn't, so you do not know what you're talking about.

I know you want your Koch buddy Walker to hold down the fort this year, but he may just be going down IF Evers continues to poll like this.
there are theories that he is just Limo's sock, but yeah, he is pretty much a troll.

Yeah, I kind of figured he was, especially based on the username.

Toss-up/tilt Democratic. I think Evers will pull this off in the end 50-46%.

50-46 sounds very accurate in my opinion. I am convinced Baldwin will win by an even bigger margin if whether Evers wins or not.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies