FL-SEN: St. Pete Polls: Nelson and Scott 47-47 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 08:31:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  FL-SEN: St. Pete Polls: Nelson and Scott 47-47 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL-SEN: St. Pete Polls: Nelson and Scott 47-47  (Read 3454 times)
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.25, S: -6.50

« on: September 04, 2018, 06:17:36 AM »

Garbage pollster, garbage poll, and we dont even have a previous poll from them, so we cant see the trendline.
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 06:40:07 AM »

Garbage pollster, garbage poll, and we dont even have a previous poll from them, so we cant see the trendline.

Lol not really. They have a really good track record and they nailed the Gillum surge in the primary.
Looking at the polls, they only saw that he had made some gains, but they still had him losing the primary by a large margin. And they have a rather meh track record in 2016, 2014, and 2012. I really wish they had a previous poll to compare to.
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 07:21:05 AM »

this is the only decent poll we've gotten in months, quit whining. could be FAU or Gravis or St. Leo
I demand perfection and A ratings, da** it!

In all seriousness, looking at their record, they seem to be a solid B pollster, and these are obviously not good numbers for Scott. But, again, I really wish they did a previous poll, as I dont know whether Scott increased or decreased overall.
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 08:02:17 AM »

this is the only decent poll we've gotten in months, quit whining. could be FAU or Gravis or St. Leo
I demand perfection and A ratings, da** it!

In all seriousness, looking at their record, they seem to be a solid B pollster, and these are obviously not good numbers for Scott. But, again, I really wish they did a previous poll, as I dont know whether Scott increased or decreased overall.

*Incumbent Dem Senator ties in pre-election poll in blue wave election*

"Well, these are obviously not good numbers for his republican challenger"
*Spending over $60 million in ads and your opponent has only spent $5 million so far, and your opponent is about to do a $40 million ad buy*

* Only tying in polling*
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2018, 01:45:00 PM »

Remarkable that Gillum overperforms Nelson at this point. It's just by an inch, but remarkable still.

I'll repeat what I just posted on the governors races page. While the Venn Diagram would only cover 1-2% of the electorate, I'm still having a hell of a time conceiving a Gillum-Scott voter.
Probably a Latino.

But I personally doubt these voters(Gillum-Scott or DeSantis-Nelson) exist.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies