FL-Quinnipiac: Gillum +3
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 12:30:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  FL-Quinnipiac: Gillum +3
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: FL-Quinnipiac: Gillum +3  (Read 4556 times)
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2018, 02:29:14 PM »

Uh, the only reason Scott didn’t win by double digits like the rest of the statewide ticket in 2010 and 2014 was because he was “scandaled.” My God the hackery  on this forum sometimes
I'm sorry you refuse to accept Gillum has yet to trail in a single poll where the national environment can only get better for Democrats because "MUH GILLUM UNELECTABLE".

Terri Lynn Land can't possibly do worse than she's doing now because the environment will only get better for Republicans. Safe R.
Lynn Land did not lead in every poll and Gillum is nowhere near that level of candidate. Still butthurt Gwen Graham lost, I see?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2018, 02:31:44 PM »

It goes back to electing a female statewide officeholder, which PA, OH and FL haven't down.  They had Louis Frankel and Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Katherine Harris, but Harris tried for Senate and lost in 2006
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2018, 02:34:26 PM »

Uh, the only reason Scott didn’t win by double digits like the rest of the statewide ticket in 2010 and 2014 was because he was “scandaled.” My God the hackery  on this forum sometimes
I'm sorry you refuse to accept Gillum has yet to trail in a single poll where the national environment can only get better for Democrats because "MUH GILLUM UNELECTABLE".

Terri Lynn Land can't possibly do worse than she's doing now because the environment will only get better for Republicans. Safe R.
Lynn Land did not lead in every poll and Gillum is nowhere near that level of candidate. Still butthurt Gwen Graham lost, I see?

I didn't say he was. It was just a counter example.

And yes, I am still butthurt, thanks for asking. Wink
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.25, S: -6.50

« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2018, 03:33:58 PM »

those polls are from January and February, its currently September. This is a pretty bad example
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2018, 03:48:09 PM »
« Edited: September 05, 2018, 03:52:30 PM by Dereich »

It goes back to electing a female statewide officeholder, which PA, OH and FL haven't down.  They had Louis Frankel and Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Katherine Harris, but Harris tried for Senate and lost in 2006

Alex Sink was elected CFO in 2006, a statewide cabinet office in Florida. Katherine Harris was also elected to her position of Secretary of State in 1998. For that matter, Florida was the first state to elect a woman to the senate who was not the family member of a former senator with Paula Hawkins in 1980.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2018, 03:50:12 PM »

those polls are from January and February, its currently September. This is a pretty bad example

Well yeah. There were also tons of undecideds. My point was that if you didn't look at other factors aside from current polling lead + probable political environment, one easily could've used that same line in early 2014 about that race.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2018, 06:44:30 PM »

GILLUM has just as good of chance as Cordray does with Brown and Nelson on ballot😀
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies