FL-Quinnipiac: Gillum +3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:50:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  FL-Quinnipiac: Gillum +3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL-Quinnipiac: Gillum +3  (Read 4544 times)
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« on: September 04, 2018, 01:13:34 PM »

Tossup/Tilt D.

I said Gillum was fine, but all the concern trolls were like "DeSantis is going to win BIG! FBI investigation the next Watergate!" LOL at PNM and IceSpear saying he would be destroyed by one random investigation nobody cares about.
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 05:16:25 PM »

If DeSantis was ahead, IceSpear would lecture us on how the evil racist Nazi Republicans will give DeSantis a double digits landslide and how Democrats should triage this race. Oh, and DeSantis can't possibly go down, because scandals and attack ads don't EVER effect Republicans.
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2018, 11:40:43 AM »

Uh, the only reason Scott didn’t win by double digits like the rest of the statewide ticket in 2010 and 2014 was because he was “scandaled.” My God the hackery  on this forum sometimes
I'm sorry you refuse to accept Gillum has yet to trail in a single poll where the national environment can only get better for Democrats because "MUH GILLUM UNELECTABLE".
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2018, 02:29:14 PM »

Uh, the only reason Scott didn’t win by double digits like the rest of the statewide ticket in 2010 and 2014 was because he was “scandaled.” My God the hackery  on this forum sometimes
I'm sorry you refuse to accept Gillum has yet to trail in a single poll where the national environment can only get better for Democrats because "MUH GILLUM UNELECTABLE".

Terri Lynn Land can't possibly do worse than she's doing now because the environment will only get better for Republicans. Safe R.
Lynn Land did not lead in every poll and Gillum is nowhere near that level of candidate. Still butthurt Gwen Graham lost, I see?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies